As if the Walkers Game Ready promotion wasn’t enough to keep your cupboards stocked with snacks, now Ginsters have got in on the act with their new Match Day Hero promo – this time you’ll need to make room in your fridge for sausage rolls and pasties!
There’s actually three elements to this promotion – a creative competition for passionate footy fans, an instant win and a weekly prize draw, and lots of great prizes.
£10,000: For the winner of the ‘Match Day Hero’ judged creative competition.
55″ TV, £1000 sofa & mini fridge: Each week for twelve weeks (final closing date 8th May 2016), one entrant will be drawn at random and win a ‘footy front room’ – a 55” Ultra HD 4k Curved LED TV, a £1000 Furniture Village voucher to spend on a sofa and a mini fridge.
30,000 sausage rolls: Instant win prizes are 30,000 sausage roll e-vouchers.
How to enter – instant win & weekly draw
- Buy a promotional Ginsters product with the Match Day Hero flash (these are on offer for £1 in many supermarkets at the moment)
- Go to www.matchdayhero.co.uk and click Footie Front Room & Instant Win
- Enter the 10 digit batch code from the packaging (printed under the use by date).
- Provide your name and email address.
You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a sausage roll (prize is a printable e-coupon) and will also get an entry into that week’s prize draw to win a ‘Footie Front Room’. There’a a maximum one entry per person per day – each weekly draw closes at midnight on a Sunday.
How to enter – ‘Match Day Hero’
- Go to www.matchdayhero.co.uk, and click Match Day Hero
- Upload a photo or 15 second video link which shows you (or a friend) behaving as a Match Day Hero – showing your passion for your football team!
- Add a description (500 characters max, or 250 if nominating a friend)
- Ensure that you have rights to use the photo / video supplied if it was taken by someone other than yourself.
- If nominating a friend, make sure you have their permission and add their contact details as well as your own (the entry will only be valid if your friend responds to the email confirming they are happy to be nominated).
For your best chance of winning a sausage roll, try to input your codes overnight or early in the morning – not at lunchtime, when everyone will be reading their wrappers at work! If you win, use your prize coupon to get another promotional sausage roll and keep entering!
Check out the T&Cs and FAQs at www.matchdayhero.co.uk – where you can also find details of the postal ‘no purchase necessary’ route. Closing date is 8th May 2016.
Good luck – let me know if you win a sausage roll!
Enjoyed this post? Read my tips for winning on-pack promotions!