Cadbury are really spoiling us with Premier League prizes this year – their new ‘Cadbury FC Stadium’ promotion has over 90,000 prizes up for grabs! This instant win has MUCH better odds than Match and Win – you can see the winning and losing seats before you play and at the start of the promotion there was even a 1 in 2 chance of a prize (this has decreased now, with more people playing as the weeks go on!).
To enter, buy one of 11 specified Cadbury products (see below) and enter the batch code (below the Best Before date) at stadium.cadburyfc.com
EVERY WEEK until 20 December, these top prizes are available to be won:
- 2 x VIP Premier League Hospitality Experiences for 3 people
- 18 pairs of Premier League tickets
- 20 signed Premier League shirts (one per team)
- 2 unsigned Premier League shirts
In addition, 5,000 scarfs, 5,000 clappers & 80,000 Cadbury products are available to be won over the entire 11 week promotional period – so, at least 8,000 prizes every week!
To win a prize, you need to select a winning seat from the Cadbury FC ‘virtual’ stadium. Watch my YouTube guide to see how it works…
How to enter
- Buy a Cadbury chocolate product from this list – it does NOT need to be a promotional packet!
Twirl, Wispa, Star Bar, Double Decker, Dairy Milk (110g), Dairy Milk with Oreo (110g), Giant Buttons (119g), Bitsa Wispa (110g), Twirl Bites (109g), Caramel Nibbles (120g) & Crunchy Melts
- Go to https://stadium.cadburyfc.com
- Enter the 10-digit batch code from the outside of your packet – this is near the Best Before date, and starts with OBO, followed by numbers
- Register/log in to the website
- Choose your seat in the virtual stadium (or click to get a random one) – the seat will change to red. You can see which seats in that area are winners (with a gold trophy) or losers (purple) which gives you an idea of how many people are entering and what the chance of a prize is!
On your first go, you can also share to Twitter for a bonus entry. You’ll also get a bonus entry if you enter a code from the Product of the Week, which changes for each weekly entry period.
You can enter once every day and there’s no limit to the prizes you can win (except you can only win one of the VIP prizes).
If you’re a winner
If you win a prize, you’ll see a congratulations message on screen and receive a winning email – you’ll need to click the link in the email within 14 days to claim your prize. If it’s a chocolate bar voucher you get one chance to print it off – and will need to use it within 14 days. Watch out though – there’s a glitch where you get two emails for a chocolate bar win (one has Congratulations spelt correctly, and one doesn’t – the second one won’t print!)
If you win Premier League match tickets you’ll be able to select your preferred team and choose an available home game from the season’s fixtures. If no tickets are available for your selected team, you will be able to choose another team. You can also choose someone else to have the tickets if you don’t want to go.
The main promotion runs over eleven weeks and ends on 17th December 2017. Any winning seats that aren’t chosen will roll over to the next week – meaning even more prizes to be won!
It’s open to the UK and ROI – with a no purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland.
T&Cs do mention that you might need to supply proof of purchase (receipt) and packaging in case you win, although I’ve not heard of any winners having to do this yet!
Good luck – let me know if you win a prize!