Click to Win Competitions
Do you enter Click to Win competitions?
Click to Wins (or Click2Wins) are probably one of the simplest (and most boring!) prize draws you’ll find in the UK. All you need to do is register with the website, enter your email address, and usually complete a captcha, survey or view an advert. You can enter the same prize draw every day – and can usually enter it on multiple different websites too, increasing your chances of winning.
- Giveaway Treasures look after some of the UK’s biggest competition magazine websites such as Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Ideal Home etc. Most comps are daily entry prize draws, although they also feature a lot of guess the number type instant wins. Their web addresses start with comps. eg. comps.cosmopolitan.co.uk
- iWon-iWon run most UK Click To Win websites, including the sites previously branded as WinSomething – you’ll need to register with each individual site before entering the comps, but the one-click entry process is quick. Their main site is www.iwon-iwon.com
At the end of this post is a list of Click to Win sites if you fancy trying your luck!
How are Click to Win winners contacted?
- Giveaway Treasures sites will email you within 28 days if you win a prize draw (the sender’s email will be email@example.com) and your prize will be sent out without you having to claim it. If you instantly win a ‘guess the number’ type competition, you will be shown a prize claim telephone number on screen to call.
- For iWon-iWon sites, log in and check your Account page to see if you’ve won. You’ll also receive email reminders if you’re a winner – add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact list to avoid emails being blocked by spam filters! For most prizes you have 21 days to claim (unless specified differently on the competition page itself).
Are Click to Win winners names published?
- iWon-iWon winners are listed on the relevant Winners List page.
- Giveaway Treasures list winners on each individual magazine site – click on the WINNERS tab at the top of the page.
Are Click to Wins worth the effort?
I asked SuperLucky readers if they’ve had much success with Click to Wins. Most agree that they find them boring – but have been successful if they focus their attention on just a few of the websites or prizes.
These prize draws are quick and easy to do on a mobile phone, but if your comping time is limited, I don’t think Click To Wins are a sensible use of your time! You’ll have more success finding and entering effort, purchase-necessary and local comps (see my post How to find low entry competitions for tips).
Click to Win Tips
- Focus on a few smaller prizes at a time, entering daily to maximise your chances
- Enter prize draws where there are multiple winners or local event tickets to be won
Save links to your favourite prizes into a new ‘C2W’ bookmarks folder in your web browser and then daily, right-click (ctrl-click) the folder name and ‘open all links’ to save time entering them.
- Search your email inbox/junk/spam folders at least once a week for ‘Congratulations’ or ‘Winner’ just incase you’ve missed a winning email – you could even set a ‘rule’ in your mail client to flag up any sender containing @iwn.io
List of Click to Win sites
- Free Comps
- iWon iWon
- Mother and Baby
- PMP comps
- Skint Dad
- Take a Break
- Take a Break Puzzle Magazines
- That’s Life
- TV Choice
- Winning Families
- Win Something
- Win 50
Giveaway Treasures sites
- Country Living
- Digital Spy
- Good Housekeeping
- Good to Know
- House Beautiful
- Ideal Home
- Life Death Prizes
- Marie Claire
- Mens Health
- Real People
- Runners World
- Whats On TV
- Womans Health
- Womans Weekly
- Womans Own
Have you had any luck with Click to Wins? Got any good tips to share? Are there sites missing from my list? Comment below to let me know!