Be an FA Cup Final mascot!
Shhhh… I’ve not told him yet, but Ryland won the most amazing prize yesterday – he’s going to be walking out as a mascot with his Arsenal heroes at the Emirates FA Cup Final! And the best thing? There’s still FOUR more chances for your child to win the same prize in this amazing competition from Emirates!
How to enter
- Film your child (age 7-11) giving an inspirational team talk to either Arsenal or Chelsea – it must be less than 60 seconds long
- Share on the Emirates Facebook post, or on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TeamUpWithEmiratesFACup, and follow @Emirates
- There’s two closing dates left – 30th April and 10th May – with two winners for each
- Non-winning entries will be judged again in the next competition period
- Videos must be entertaining, positive, humorous and enthusiastic
- The opportunity to be a mascot for the FA Cup Final on 27th May 2017
- Tickets for the child and a parent or guardian to watch the match
- Two nights accommodation at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in Kensington
- Transport to and from Wembley
Full T&CS are here – good luck, and don’t forget your child’s team talk must be directed to either Arsenal or Chelsea!
Here’s Ryland’s winning entry, submitted by my husband. Rob’s a lifelong Arsenal supporter, so I told him he should enter rather than me!
Ry was a bit nervous, but he had actually shouted all this at the TV during the semi-final anyway, so it came quite naturally when we filmed it straight afterwards! I still haven’t told him that he’s won – but the moment will feature in this month’s prize unboxing video… exciting!
Another chance to win…
The Daily Mail are also giving away five mascot places in an easy prize draw. To enter, answer this question:
Q. Who scored the winning goal in the 2016 Emirates FA Cup Final?
A. Wayne Rooney
B. Jesse Lingard
C. Michael Carrick
…and email your answer (I suggest B), along with your name and relationship to the child, the name and age of the child, plus your address and contact number to email@example.com before 12 noon on 15 May 2017. Use the subject FA CUP MASCOT TICKETS. Full details are here.
Good luck – and look out for Ryland on the TV!