This blog may collect the following information, either via a mailing list sign up form, a contact form or via WordPress comments:
• Your name
• Your contact information, such as an email address
If you opt in to join the SuperLucky mailing list via the pop-up forms on the blog, you allow SuperLucky to send you promotional emails – you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the emails you receive.
Additionally, SuperLucky uses third-party service providers – please see the privacy policies of these services, which are:
- Google Analytics – tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on https://SuperLucky.Me. Google Analytics may use your IP address, but uses no other personal information.
- Mailchimp – SuperLucky uses Mailchimp to deliver newsletters and your name and email address are stored in order to deliver these.
- Rafflecopter & Gleam – these embedded ‘widgets’ collect information such as your email address, Facebook login, Twitter login or Instagram login details
- SumoMe – collects email addresses for the SuperLucky newsletter via a pop up banner.
In addition, if you are the winner of a competition promoted by SuperLucky, your details will be forwarded to the sponsor in order to arrange delivery of your prize.
SuperLucky occasionally uses affiliate marketing, by embedding tracking links into the content. If you click a link to an affiliate, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. SuperLucky is part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and posts customized Amazon links to track referrals and earn commission (cookies are also used for this).
SuperLucky is registered as a data controller with the ICO. If you have previously agreed to SuperLucky using your personal information then you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request a copy of any data held about you by SuperLucky under the Data Protection Act 1988. Such requests should be submitted to email@example.com
If you believe any information SuperLucky holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inaccuracies will be corrected as soon as possible.
Updated 7 May, 2018.