Santander ‘Force for Good’ competition
This is such a fantastic Star Wars themed competition from Santander – brilliant prizes, a fun creative challenge PLUS they will donate £25 to charity for every entry!
Running for 5 weeks until 22nd December 2017, there are ‘Force for Good’ Star Wars hampers for the best three entries each week, plus a top prize of a Star Wars themed break in Ireland.
All you need to do is recreate a favourite Star Wars scene – just like Jenson Button has done…
How to enter
The competition runs for 5 weeks, with three winners chosen each Monday starting from 27 November – final closing date is Friday 22 December 2017.
- Record a video (maximum 5 minutes) or take a photo recreating your favourite Star Wars moment
- Go to www.santanderforceforgood.co.uk and complete your contact details
- Upload your video and/or photo
Anyone aged 13 or over can enter – BUT if you’re under 18 you will need to ask your parent or guardian to email email@example.com with their consent for you to take part. All entries will be screened before publication on the site (which can take up to 72 hours). You can enter as many times as you like, but only win one hamper prize.
- 3 night break for two adults (or a family of 4) to Wild Atlantic Way and Skellig Island in Ireland, including 4 star accommodation, €500 spending money, a Star Wars filming location tour, stargazing trip, a €200 spending spree at the Dublin Disney Store and four Build-a-Star Wars-Bears!
- 15 ‘Force for Good’ hampers worth £193 including a light saber, BB8 action figure and littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit (three hampers awarded to finalists each week).
Check the judging criteria and terms carefully before starting work on your entry. The criteria are: quality of video/photo, creativity, innovation and humour. It doesn’t need to be epic – a Boomerang or GIF is acceptable too!
I hope lots of you will have a bash at this fun competition – especially as for every entry, Santander will donate £25 to Barnardo’s and £25 to Together for Short Lives! Good luck – and find full T&Cs on the Santander website.