SuperLucky Secrets second edition out now!
The first edition of SuperLucky Secrets was published back in July, and it’s been a great success with hundreds of copies sold and more than forty 5 star reviews on Amazon! I’ve had loads of feedback from happy readers, and am pleased you’re all enjoying it so much and winning such lovely prizes.
The great thing about publishing the book on Createspace and printing on demand is that I can update the paperback version with the latest information – and of course, it’s easy to update the Kindle and digital versions too. I don’t want people to buy a book with information that dates quickly, so if you have purchased a copy of SuperLucky Secrets, you can access all future updates for FREE.
This week I’ve published a revised edition of the book, which includes a few changes and additions, these being the most important:
- Twitter has increased its follow limit to 5000 accounts instead of 2000
- Twitter now uses Likes and hearts instead of Favorites and stars
- Facebook is using Message Requests and Filtered Messages instead of Other Messages and ‘Spam Messages‘
- Facebook pages are now able to click Message underneath a fan comment to contact winners
- Instagram allows users to upload rectangular photographs – they no longer have to be square
- Keyboard shortcuts on OS devices is now text replacement
Those of you who bought a copy of the book at www.superlucky.me (plus Amazon buyers who have sent me order numbers) have been emailed a link to download the updated digital version of the book.
If you haven’t received this email, it’s because you purchased at Amazon and I don’t have your details – forward a copy of your Amazon receipt (or a screenshot of your order details) to email@example.com, and I will add your email to the mailing list. Received it as a gift? Email me a selfie with the book as your proof of purchase, and I’ll add you to the list for updates!
Buy the paperback & get a free scratchcard!
I’ll be tucking a free £1 National Lottery scratchcard into each order of the new SuperLucky Secrets paperback placed at www.superlucky.me/books until Christmas Day – so if you know someone who’s a keen comper, or a friend who would love to take up a new hobby for 2016, my comping guide could be the perfect gift. If you do place an order, email me and let me know if you’d like it signed!