Oasis are giving away are giving away an amazing £34,672 in cash prizes in their new ‘Win a cut of our remaining marketing budget’ on-pack promotion! For your chance to win your share, enter a unique code from a promotional Oasis bottle at www.drinkoasis.co.uk
As Oasis is a Coca-Cola brand, there’s no surprise that this promotion has a similar format to the current Diet Coke £5000 promotion – although with this one, you find out instantly if you’ve won rather than waiting for results of a daily prize draw! Each instant win prize will be claimed by the first person to enter a code after a random ‘winning moment’ – and with 1103 of them, that works out at approximately one winning moment per hour! Even if you don’t win a prize instantly, you’ll still be entered into a grand prize draw to win £1,514.45!
How to enter
- Buy a promotional bottle of Oasis.
- Peel off the label to find your unique code
- Register (or sign in, if you already have a Coca-Cola login) at www.drinkoasis.co.uk
- Enter your code – you can enter a maximum of five different codes a day (you can only use a code once)
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a cash prize
Instant win prizes
- 10 x £661.48
- 10 x £317.62
- 20 x £103.29
- 10 x £103.16
- 45 x £56.46
- 1008 x £17.09
- £1,514.45 – prize draw from all entries submitted before 5 November 2017.
- £501.73 – prize draw from entries submitted between 5 November 2017 & 12 February 2018.
The instant win promotion ends on 5th November 2017, with a late entry draw closing on 12th February 2018. You can only win one prize per household (ie. postal address), and the promotion is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland, IOM or the Channel Islands, aged 16 or older.
- As this is a winning moments promotion, save your codes to enter overnight – if you enter a code at lunchtime your chance of winning will be much smaller as that’s when everyone is on their break!
- Oasis usually retails at about £1.25 but can be bought as part of a meal deal in most supermarkets
- Keep an eye out for discarded bottles to womble a few extra entries. Want to know more about wombling? Read my blog post about ‘Wombling for wins‘!
Enjoyed this blog post? My SuperLucky Secrets book is full of tips for winning competitions – buy it here! And for details of all the latest purchase-necessary comps, I recommend Compers News Magazine – read all about it here.