Win £5,000 every day with Diet Coke
To celebrate their new packaging, Diet Coke are giving away a whopping £5,000 every day until 22 October 2017! For your chance to win, enter a unique code from a promotional Diet Coke can, bottle or multipack at www.coke.co.uk/dietcokewin
How to enter
- Buy a promotional bottle, can or multipack of Diet Coke or No Caffeine Diet Coke.
- Find your unique code – it’s under the bottle cap or ringpull on singles, on a card insert in a 6/8 can multipack and on the reverse of the larger multipacks
- Register (or sign in), and accept the Terms and Conditions at www.coke.co.uk/dietcokewin
- Enter your code, state where you found out about the promotion (mention SuperLucky if it was via me!)
- You can enter a maximum of five different codes a day
- Daily draws end on 22nd October, with one final prize in a late-entry draw that closes on 30th November 2017
Watch my YouTube guide to entering…
- 43 x £5,000 pre paid Mastercards
All entries received before midnight go into the daily draw – the winner will be chosen at random the next working day, and contacted by email within 24 hours of the draw.
The promotion is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland, IOM or the Channel Islands, aged 18 or older. There is a similar promotion running in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland too – so keep an eye out!
Although there will be thousands of entries, you’ll have a better chance of winning than in the ‘win a dream holiday’ promo from earlier this year – because it’s only on Diet Coke, it’s not been as widely advertised, plus the WIN flash on the packaging is easy to miss for those of us who aren’t regular compers!
Get a Diet Coke for your meal deal at lunch time, or look for cheap offers on the 500ml bottles in High Street stores like Boots and Superdrug. I also love the comparison site MySupermarket.co.uk, which shows that Poundstretcher is selling 500ml bottles for just 69p and cans for 45p!
Keep an eye out for unwanted codes – empty cans and bottles in your office perhaps? – as you might be able to womble a few extra entries. Want to know more about wombling? Read my blog post about ‘Wombling for wins‘!
Will you be entering – and what will you spend your £5,000 on if you win?
Enjoyed this blog post? My SuperLucky Secrets book is full of tips for winning competitions – buy it here! And for details of all the latest purchase-necessary comps, I recommend Compers News Magazine – read all about it here.