Win an Epic Festival Entrance
Strongbow have launched a big on-pack promotion, running until the end of August – and it’s perfect if you love festivals! The eight top prizes are an ‘epic festival entrance’ worth up to £10,000 – plus there are over 2,000 smaller prizes like tents, sleeping bags and Bluetooth speakers to be won in monthly prize draws.
Watch my new ‘Di’s Prize Buys’ video to find out more… it’s quite a confusing one, so pay attention at the back!
How to enter
- Buy a promotional box of Strongbow (10, 12 or 20 can packs) – keep the batch code panel and receipt safe.
- Enter your batch code at www.strongbow.com/epicentrance, choose the festival you want to attend and complete your details on the entry form
- Choose how you want to arrive, the costumes you want to wear and the people you’d like to accompany you
- If you enter for Kendal Calling or Victorious, you’ll also need to complete a tiebreaker explaining more about your epic festival entrance.
- You can only win one epic festival prize, and one of the smaller prizes.
The main prizes are eight festival experiences worth up to £10,000 (including transport, tickets and accommodation for you and up to five friends PLUS your epic entrance):
- Isle of Wight Festival – 2 winners
(enter by 28th April, festival is 8th – 11th June)
- Kendal Calling Festival – 3 winners
(enter by 12th June, festival is 27th – 30th July)
- Victorious Festival – 3 winners
(enter by 13th July, festival is 25th – 27th August)
Winners are chosen at random for the Isle of Wight Festival. For Kendal Calling and Victorious, 200 random entries will be chosen and then judged to decide the winners.
Monthly prize draws
In addition, 430 prizes will be awarded each month until 31st August, in a random prize draw (no dodgy algorithms here, if there are more than 430 entries each month then all prizes will be awarded!)
- 30 sleeping bags
- 20 tents
- 60 Bluetooth speakers
- 120 Pac-a-Macs
- 200 phone chargers
I was lucky enough to win my own epic festival entrance with Q Magazine many years ago, when a stretch limo drove us from Nottingham all the way to the Glastonbury backstage VIP camping area – now THAT was an experience!
Are you a festival fan? Will you be entering?