Belvoir Sip and Dip promotion
Have you spotted the collars on bottles of Belvoir drinks in store yet? Their latest promotion advertises “£500k worth of prizes to be won”, including inflatable hot tubs and paddling pools to have your own ‘Sip and Dip’ party at home! But don’t get too excited, it’s one of those promotions where not all prizes will be won…
What are the chances of winning?
This is an instant win promotion, but unfortunately not all prizes are guaranteed to be won. The 3,003 advertised prizes will only be won if ALL the promotional codes are entered. For this type of promotion (which I like to call a ‘misleading instant win’!) you would expect between 1% and 5% of unique codes to be input online – and so, only between 30 and 150 prizes are likely to be won.
Belvoir actually ran a very similar promotion last summer, but forgot to state on the collars that the £500k of prizes were only ‘available’ to be won. After complaints, they updated their terms and conditions to make it clearer! This year they’ve stated ‘not all prizes are guaranteed to be won’ on the collar – but it’s still only in tiny text.
There are three types of prize to be won instantly.
- 175 x Prize pack A includes a mixed case of 6 Belvoir Cordials and pressés, inflatable hot tub, four luxury towels, and a foldable ice bucket
- 1120 x Prize pack B includes a mixed case of 6 Belvoir Cordials and pressés, paddling pool, two luxury towels, picnic plates and glasses, family cool bag, Belvoir beach ball, and a foldable ice bucket
- 1708 x Prize pack C includes a mixed case of 6 Belvoir Cordials and Pressés and a £50 Joules gift card
How to enter
- Buy a bottle of Belvoir Cordials or Pressé with a promotional neck collar.
- Find the unique code inside the collar
- Enter your code at www.sipanddip.co.uk
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize – if you’re lucky, you will then have to complete your contact details online.
If you win prize pack A, you will also need to post off your neck collar (no receipt required!) along with your name and address details.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 18 or older.
There is a ‘no purchase necessary’ entry route – but it involved posting off your details with a stamped addressed envelope, which will cost you a whopping £1.22 (2 second class stamps!). And it’s only one NPN entry per household.
The promotion ends on 31st August 2019 – T&Cs are here.
Don’t miss the exclusive Waitrose prize draw!
To enter two comps at the same time – and for a much better chance of winning a prize, buy your bottle of Belvoir Cordial or Pressé at Waitrose, then enter the receipt number on the Waitrose Competitions page before 11th June 2019.
You’ll be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win a seaside break – or one of a hundred £50 John Lewis vouchers! You can only enter this Waitrose prize draw once per household. All the details are here.
Good luck – don’t forget to let me know if you win a prize!