BSI Kitemark competition
This year the BSI Kitemark celebrates its 115 year anniversary, with a photo competition where entrants can win one of 75 great prizes including a family break, Virgin Experience vouchers, Nandos gift cards and Odeon tickets!
First registered in 1903, the famous Kitemark confirms that a product or service has been thoroughly tested and checked, and proven to meet a recognised industry standard or need. Manufacturers and service industries use the Kitemark voluntarily to demonstrate safety, reliability and quality.
The Kitemark is found on many electrical products, including plugs, sockets and extension leads. You’ll also find it on safety products such as carbon monoxide alarms, fire extinguishers and crash helmets – and look out for it on windows, doors and ladders!
75 prizes to be won!
- A 2-night family mini break in London or Cornwall, including travel allowance, family activities and spending money – see T&Cs for full prize details!
- 4 x £150 Virgin Experience Days Gift Cards
- 20 x £40 Nando’s Gift Cards
- 50 x pairs of ODEON cinema tickets
How to enter
- Take a photo of yourself, a friend or a family member with a product clearly displaying the Kitemark logo.
- Visit www.kitemarkcompetition.com, enter your details and answer five quick survey questions about your experience of the BSI Kitemark
You can enter multiple times – but your photo must feature a different product each time! Entrants can only win one prize.
The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and older, and closes on 31st August 2018.
You can find the Terms & Conditions here.
If you’re uploading a JPEG – make sure the file name has .jpg in lower case for it to upload correctly. If you have any problems uploading, email the Promotions team at KitemarkCompetition@sodexo.com. Good luck!
This is a sponsored post: please see my page footer for more information