Click to Win Competitions
Do you enter Click to Win competitions?
Click to Wins (or Click2Wins) are probably one of the simplest (and most boring!) prize draws you’ll find in the UK. All you need to do is register with the website, enter your email address, and usually complete a captcha, survey or view an advert. You can enter the same prize draw every day – and can usually enter it on multiple different websites too, increasing your chances of winning.
- Giveaway Treasures look after some of the UK’s biggest competition magazine websites such as Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Ideal Home etc. Most comps are daily entry prize draws, although they also feature a lot of guess the number type instant wins. Their web addresses start with comps. eg. comps.cosmopolitan.co.uk
At the end of this post is a list of Click to Win sites if you fancy trying your luck!
How are Click to Win winners contacted?
- Giveaway Treasures sites will email you within 28 days if you win a prize draw (the sender’s email may be email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) and your prize will be sent out without you having to claim it. If you instantly win a ‘guess the number’ type competition, you will be shown a prize claim telephone number on screen to call.
Are Click to Win winners names published?
- Giveaway Treasures list winners on each individual magazine site – click on the WINNERS tab at the top of the page.
Are Click to Wins worth the effort?
I asked SuperLucky readers if they’ve had much success with Click to Wins. Most agree that they find them boring – but have been successful if they focus their attention on just a few of the websites or prizes.
These prize draws are quick and easy to do on a mobile phone, but if your comping time is limited, I don’t think Click To Wins are a sensible use of your time! You’ll have more success finding and entering effort, purchase-necessary and local comps (see my post How to find low entry competitions for tips).
Click to Win Tips
- Focus on a few smaller prizes at a time, entering daily to maximise your chances
- Enter prize draws where there are multiple winners or local event tickets to be won
Save links to your favourite prizes into a new ‘C2W’ bookmarks folder in your web browser and then daily, right-click (ctrl-click) the folder name and ‘open all links’ to save time entering them.
- Search your email inbox/junk/spam folders at least once a week for ‘Congratulations’ or ‘Winner’ just incase you’ve missed a winning email
List of Click to Win sites
Giveaway Treasures sites
- Country Living
- Digital Spy
- Good Housekeeping
- Good to Know
- House Beautiful
- Ideal Home
- Life Death Prizes
- Marie Claire
- Mens Health
- Runners World
- Whats On TV
- Womans Health
- Womans Weekly
- Womans Own
Have you had any luck with Click to Wins? Got any good tips to share? Are there sites missing from my list? Comment below to let me know!