Coca Cola ‘Be the 12th’ promotion
Coca Cola are the latest brand to launch a big Premier League promotion – and unusually, for Coke, we don’t need to make a purchase to enter!
As well as thousands of instant win prizes, ‘Be the 12th’ offers an epic top prize which will be drawn from all entries – a 2019/20 season ticket to your favourite Premier League Club, £1000 plus loads of extras – including your face on a limited edition Coke can and a billboard at the Club stadium. It’s a real dream prize for a superfan!
How to enter
To enter, you’ll need to be aged 16 or older and live in England, Scotland or Wales. If you like in ROI or NI, there’s an Irish version of the comp here.
- Go to www.coke.co.uk/everyoneplays and register (or log in)
- Click to PARTICIPATE – you can enter once a day
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize – if it’s Premier League tickets you will have to respond to the winning email within 4 days. For footballs and shirts, it’s 7 days.
Main prize draw
ALL entries – losing and winning – also go into a prize draw to win this amazing Premier League prize:
- Two tickets to every home game of your club for the 2019/20 season plus £1000 for travel
- Watching a game of the 2019/20 season with a club legend in VIP hospitality
- Signed official club shirt and football
- Limited-edition Coca-Cola featuring you on the can
- Your very own billboard outside your club’s stadium
Instant win prizes
- 240 pairs of Premier League tickets plus £100 for travel
- 640 official club shirts
- 1280 Coca-Cola & Premier League branded footballs
It’s a winning moments draw – so the first entry after a random winning moment will win the prize. If nobody enters between one moment and the next, that prize does not roll over and will not be won. You can read more about winning moments in my post ‘What is a winning moment promotion’.
You can win more than one prize – but you can only enter once a day.
The closing date for the main promotion is 21st April 2019 – but there’s a late entry draw closing on 31st May 2019 with one prize of a pair of Premier League match tickets plus £100. Check out the FAQs here.
Good luck! If you win, which team will you choose? I’d love to see my picture on a Coke can at the AMEX Stadium in Brighton!