Coca-Cola Jingle Bell Ball promotion: win tickets or £5,000 cash
Have you spotted the latest Coca-Cola on-pack promotion? Enter codes from under the bottle caps or ring pulls for your chance to instantly win one of a hundred pairs of tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball.
This year’s JBB is at The O2 in London on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December, and there are 50 pairs of tickets for each night up for grabs – plus the prize includes return rail travel, transfers & accommodation in the Premier Inn Greenwich on the night of the event.
But even if you don’t win one of the instant win prizes, don’t throw away your promotional can or bottle! Make sure you take a selfie first – it could win you a whopping £5,000 in the bonus Capital competition!
Check out details of both these prize promotions below…
How to enter the instant win
- Buy a promotional Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, or Diet Coke can or bottle with the ‘Jingle Bell Ball’ flash on it.
- Log in or register at www.coke.co.uk/JBB18 or open Facebook Messenger
- Enter or message the code from under the bottle cap or ring pull and choose your preferred date
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a pair of tickets!
You must be at least 16 years old, it’s a maximum of 5 entries a day, and the promotion ends on 28 November 2018. For this promotion, the first code entered after each winning moment wins a prize (find out more in my post what is a winning moment promotion?)
How to enter the selfie competition
Take a selfie with your promotional can or bottle, and one entrant (chosen at random) will win an amazing £5000 cash!
- Snap a selfie with a promotional JBB can or bottle.
- Share on Instagram or Twitter tagging @CapitalOfficial with the hashtag #OnlyCapitalCan
- OR upload your photo to the Capital FM website
The main marketing material only refers to using a can for the selfie – but T&Cs do say a bottle can be used. I would stay safe and use a can, particularly as the hashtag is #OnlyCapitalCan!
The selfie comp ends at 11.59pm on 4th November 2018, you have to 16 or over to enter and there are full T&Cs on the Capital FM website.