Costa’s creative Christmas competition
At the start of November while everyone else is eagerly awaiting the Christmas ads, I’m eagerly awaiting creative Christmas themed competitions to pop up on Facebook! This year’s Costa Coffee competition is a cracker – pick up one (or more) of their cute Christmas cups, and take photos of your cup with a pair of eyes.
There are seven weekly competitions, each one closing for entries on Wednesday at midnight until 23rd December 2014, and the prizes are FANTASTIC!
How to enter
- Buy a drink in Costa and keep the cup (or as I did, swap it for a clean one on the way out!)
- Take a photo on the weekly theme (see below)
- Week 2 – Most Crafty & Creative – prize is a Nikon Digital SLR Camera (ends 19.11.14)
- Week 3 – Best Festive Duo – prize is a LG TV & Blu Ray (ends 26.11.14)
(week 3 bonus prize for a Coffee Club member is a top toys package)
- Week 4 – Favourite festive cup – prize is a top toys package (ends 3.12.14)
- Week 5 – Best use of Christmas decorations – prize is £1500 Love2Shop vouchers (ends 10.12.14)
- Week 6 – Best festive family photo – prize is a top toys package (ends 17.12.14)
- Week 7 – Ultimate Christmas shot – prize is a gadgets package (ends 23.12.14)
- Upload a maximum of FIVE photos each week at http://christmas.costa.co.uk
The Top Toys Package includes a Kiddizoom Smart Watch, Leapfrog Leap TV, Teksta T-Rex, Ice Skating Anna and Elsa Frozen Dolls, Transformers Chomp & Stomp Robot and (gasp!) an Apple iPhone 6 16GB handset. The Gadgets Package includes an Apple iPhone 6 16GBand an Apple iPad Air 16GB.
All eligible entries will be judged on creativity, originality & answering the brief. Check the gallery for inspiration and guidance – or to check nobody has used your brilliant original idea yet! When taking your snaps, set your smartphone camera to square as this is how they will appear in the gallery.
I took my cups out and about in Brighton this week for the week one ‘eyes about town’ challenge – it was good fun!
You can find all the T&Cs here. Good luck – I can’t wait to see your entries!