Easter in-store prize promotions
Easter is almost here and this year there are already a few Easter themed on-pack and in store promotions too – mostly chocolate related of course! Look out for in-store ‘egg hunts’ in your local shopping centre too.
So if you do plan to buy Easter treats for the kids (or adults!) then here’s some ideas for gifts that will also give you the chance to win something:
Don’t fancy buying chocolate? Pick up a cute egg box of Smiggle erasers – you could be one of ten people to find a golden egg and win a £150 Smiggle gift card! The boxes are currently out of stock online but still on sale in Smiggle shops – plus enter your details here before 6th April for a chance to win in the unclaimed prize draw!
One Stop shops
Look for the Easter stand featuring the above purple egg photo in your local One Stop, and take a selfie with it for a chance to win one of ten cinema gift cards (worth up to £50). Upload your photo with #onestopegghunt on Twitter or post on their Facebook page before 1 April 2018. See the T&Cs on Facebook.
Buy a chocolate hashtag from Aldi and there’s a sticker on it telling you to share a photo of you with your hashtag using #AldiHashtagHunt for the chance to win a year’s supply of chocolate. I can’t seem to find any further details on this one though – and I’m still puzzled about the Easter connection!
Cadbury Easter Eggs
The Cadbury Peter Rabbit promotion is on loads of different products, and it’s an old fashioned instant win – you’ll find out right away if you’re a winner, because you’ll find a winning coupon inside your pack! You’ll still have to input your unique code from the coupon at www.cadburypeterrabbit.co.uk to find out what you’ve won though! Claims must be received before 22 June 2018.
The prizes available are:
- 5 x holidays at Lake District for a family of 2 adults & 2 children aged 15 or under
- 200 x Peter Rabbit carrot pens
- 517 x Peter Rabbit tote bags
- 300 x Peter Rabbit ears
Other Cadbury promotions
- If you buy your Cadbury Easter product at Sainsbury’s, swipe your Nectar card for the chance to win one of 50 family cinema tickets to see Peter Rabbit (see T&Cs here) – this closes on 21 March.
- Don’t forget the hunt for the cash prizes with white Creme Eggs is still on until 1 May!
- If you buy any Cadbury product at a Co-op before 30 March, you can enter the Local Legends competition.
That’s all for now – let me know if you spot any other good ones in store. Also check out my round up of creative Easter competitions too!