Find a fool to win Argos vouchers!
Argos have launched a fun treasure hunt style promotion this Christmas – and are hiding 800 Christmas Fools in cities across the UK, as well as in Fast Track deliveries. Find one, and you could win a share of £15,000 in Argos vouchers!
600 fools will be hidden in London, Brighton, Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester before Christmas Eve – they will be out and about in public places, and clues will be given to their locations on the Argos Twitter feed (twitter.com/Argos_Online) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/argoshome/). In addition, 200 fools will be sent out in random Argos Fast Track (same day delivery) parcels.
Each Argos Christmas Fool will have a prize tag with a unique code. If you find one, you’ll need to tweet a selfie with your Fool and code to @Argos_online with #FindAFool – make sure you follow the account, as your winning voucher code will be set by Direct Message! You must do this before 24 December 2018.
Here’s the first winner on Twitter!
I was also lucky enough to find a fool myself outside Wetherspoons at Brighton Marina today – and won a £25 voucher!
Prizes are Argos e-voucher codes and the winners must spend them at www.argos.co.uk before 31 December 2018!
- 5 x £500 e-voucher
- 32 x £100 e-voucher
- 28 x £50 e-voucher
- 166 x £25 e-voucher
- 181 x £10 e-voucher
- 388 x £5 e-voucher
Where to find a fool
- Brighton (from 12 Dec): Kemptown, Marina, Pier, Preston Park, The Lanes
- Bristol (from 13 Dec): Clifton Village, Exterior Cabot Circus, Gloucester Road & Stokes Croft, Millennium Square, Park Street, Queens Road
- Birmingham (from 14 Dec): Aston University, Cathedral Square, Edgbaston, Jewellery Quarter, New Street Area
- London (from 16 Dec): Clapham, Clerkenwell, Shoreditch, Hackney, Southbank, West End
- Manchester (from 16 Dec): Deansgate, Manchester University, Market Street, Northern Quarter, Old Town, Peel Park, Piccadilly Garden
The promotion is open to UK residents aged 16 and older, and you can find full T&Cs at www.argos.co.uk/events/christmas (scroll right to the bottom of the page).
Good luck with your hunt – if you keep an eye on the #FindaFool hashtag you might be able to spot the areas where people are finding them!