Halloween Competitions 2018
It’s not long to go before All Hallows Eve! As usual I’ve been scouring Google, Twitter and Facebook for fun Halloween themed creative competitions for you to enter – from the predictable pumpkin carving and costume photos to a few more unusual ones!
Watch out though – lots of comps close on 31st October, or sometimes earlier. So you might want to be efficient and get your pumpkin photoshoot organised for next week, with the photos ready to upload. Lots of us will be too busy trick-or-treating on Halloween itself, and be far too busy to worry about taking photos of all the fun!
Halloween comping tips:
- Search for ‘Halloween‘ on Pinterest, the #Halloween hashtag on Instagram or search Google for inspiration – I have a Pinterest board of Halloween inspiration too!
- Take plenty of different photos of your pumpkins, crafty creations, makeup and costumes so you’re not entering the same shot in every competition. You can also recycle your photos for next year!
- Take photos outside if you can – they usually look more exciting than in your living room!
- If you’re carving a pumpkin, check YouTube for some great tutorials.
- Bookmark this blog post – I’ll be adding new comps regularly to the linky list below.
Be quick! Win one of 50 personalised tote bags
Landsend are giving away 50 of these cute bags with your child’s name or initials on. Closes 23 October – enter here.
Spotted a fun Halloween competition?
Leave a link in the comments below or tweet @superluckydi and I’ll add to the linky list – thanks, and I hope you have an entertaining Halloween!