Here we go again…. the fancy dress, pumpkin and zombie make up competitions have started to creep up on us! At the end of this post you’ll find my annual list of creative Halloween competitions – just a few to start with, but the list will grow over the next few weeks!
Be warned! Loads of comps will close on 31st October – or even earlier – so you’ll need to either enter last year’s photos, or get organised early with your photoshoot. Usually Halloween itself is too busy to get your photos taken and uploaded for competitions too!
Halloween comping tips:
- Search for ‘Halloween‘ on Pinterest, the #Halloween hashtag on Instagram or Google for inspiration
- Take multiple photos of your pumpkins, kids, makeup and costumes so you’re not entering exactly the same shot in every competition. You can also use them next year!
- Taking photos somewhere dark or creepy (the local churchyard?) will look more exciting than your lounge.
- If you’re carving a pumpkin, search YouTube for some excellent tutorials.
- Bookmark this blog post – I’ll be adding new comps regularly to the linky list below.
Spotted a great Halloween competition?
Comment here or tweet @superluckydi if you spot any more – thanks!