Win a luxury break with your #IHGSelfie
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Channel Tunnel, The IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) Rewards Club have a lovely selfie competition where two winners – one from France and one from the UK – will win a luxury weekend in either London or Paris by Eurostar.
Selfie competitions are the ‘in’ thing right now, and the best bit is that you can get on with them without enlisting the help of a tripod or unwilling family member as photographer! This particular competition is well worth entering, because the top prize winners will be chosen at random from all entries AND you can enter as many photos as you like! There are also prizes of 10,000 IHG Reward points for the most creative and the most liked photo each week. Today is the start of the final week of the promotion, so you’ll have to get your selfie done quickly, as it closes next Thursday, 29th May 2014.
Here’s how to enter:
- Take a French or British themed selfie (it can be taken anywhere, as long as there’s a British or French theme to your photo!)
- Share on Instagram with #IHGSelfie
- OR share on Twitter with #IHGSelfie and @IHGRewardsClub
- OR upload to the IHG Rewards Facebook app
- OR upload directly to www.ihgselfie.com
- Enter as many unique photos as you like before 29th May 2014.
Here’s a British selfie I took in London…
And a rather more eccentric one I took at home!
All the terms & conditions are on the website.
Bonne chance / good luck!
This is a sponsored post: please see my page footer for more information.