Kinder Wish it to Win it
Kinder is celebrating their 50th birthday this year and to celebrate they’re giving twenty lucky winners the chance to win their wish, with some fabulous prizes on offer!
You can enter to win one of five ‘wishes’ – for each, there will be one top prize winner and three runners up:
- Become an astronaut: top prize is a trip to Florida, runners up win an indoor skydiving experience
- Live in the trees: top prize is a trip to Sweden, runners up win a den building experience
- Go on Safari: top prize is a trip to Port Lympne in Kent, runners up win a glamping trip in the New Forest
- Meet the dinosaurs: top prize is an ultimate dinosaur party, runners up win a family sleepover at the Natural History Museum
- Live like royalty: top prize is a 4 night stay at Hampton Court Palace, runners up win a day out at Buckingham Palace
How to enter
- Buy a promotional pack of Kinder chocolate
- Go to kinder.com/50
- Answer the question (the answer is 50!) and complete your details
- Enter the 8 digit code found next to the barcode on your product (it ends with -50)
- Choose from the five prize options!
Codes aren’t unique, but are different for each product type. You can only enter the promotion 3 times (you can use the same code and choose the same wish for all three if you like!) and T&Cs state you don’t need to keep a proof of purchase.
Enter before 3 November 2018 – entries received after this date and before 3 February 2019 will go into a late entry draw with three winners of a family sleepover, a trip to Buckingham Palace or indoor skydiving experience.
Winners will be chosen at random and contacted before 12 November 2018.
Good luck! You can read all the T&Cs here. My tip would be to enter for three different wishes – the Florida one is likely to receive the most entries, but you’ll probably have a better chance of winning the dinosaur party!