KitKat Win a Break from Bills
Have you spotted the latest promotional KitKats in the shops?
The Win a Break from Bills KitKat promotion starts on 1 February 2021 – there’s two parts to the promotion, both with cash prizes – the ‘Willy Wonka’ style £10,000 instant win, and the online £50 hourly prize draws.
- If you’re one of the 8 lucky people to find a winning insert inside your KitKat packaging, you’ve won £10,000 cash (€10,000 for ROI). Call the number on the insert to claim your prize before 14 January 2022. It will be supplied as a cheque.
- Don’t worry if you don’t win £10,000 instantly though – there’s still a £50/€50 cash prize to be won online every hour between 9am – 7pm every day, from 1 February until 28 March 2021. That’s 560 x £50 prizes in total! Plus, if you buy your KitKats from Tesco, your £50 win will be doubled to £100 cash! These £50 and £100 prizes will be awarded via BACS transfers.
- If you miss the main promotional period, there are also three late entry draws, each with ten £50/€50 cash winners – closing dates are 30 June, 30 September and 31 December 2021.
How to enter the hourly prize draws
- Buy a promotional ‘Take a Break from Bills’ KitKat product – it’s on individual bars as well as multipacks (don’t forget, buy at Tesco for the chance to double your prize cash to £100!)
- Enter your details, select the retailer you purchased at, then enter the full barcode number from your pack at www.kitkat.co.uk – you must enter between 9am – 7pm
- Hourly cash prize winners will be informed by email. They will need to visit a link, and upload a copy of their ID, plus a photo of their packaging and their receipt in order to claim the prize.
- Each person can enter twice a day and you can only one £50/£100 prize per household (address).
Unusually, to enter this KitKat promotion you only need a barcode number, making it harder to win than the unique code promotions, as people will be able to enter multiple times using the same barcode number. A barcode number is unique to a product type – so a KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter bar will have exactly the same barcode no matter which shop you buy it in.
But be careful – T&Cs do state ‘If the winner has entered multiple times, the Promoter reserved the right to request receipt proof of all of the entries.’ so keep packaging and all receipts for your entries!
The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+. There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland residents, details of which are in the T&Cs.
Read the full terms and conditions at www.nestle-brands.co.uk/kitkat-break-from-bills-terms/ (the Tesco specific T&Cs are here).
Email consumer.services@UK.nestle.com if you have any problems entering.