McDonald’s Monopoly 2019
McDonald’s Monopoly is back! Until 30 April 2019, there are millions of prizes to be won when you collect Monopoly labels with purchases at McDonald’s. Like previous years, there are instant win, collect to win and online instant win prizes – here’s everything you need to know about McDonalds’s Monopoly 2019!
Monopoly labels are available as:
- double (half is an online code, half is either an instant win or property)
- triple (one is an online code, one is a property and the third is either an instant win or property)
Which products are labels on?
In response to criticism of the promotion encouraging people to order larger sizes, this year McDonald’s are not giving an extra game piece on larger sizes of fries or fizzy drinks – both regular and large items have a triple label on.
Labels don’t come with every product at McDonald’s. Here are the products you need to buy:
- Double label – Fries (med/large), mozzarella dippers, Creme Egg McFlurry, Caramel McFlurry
- Triple label – Carbonated drink (med/large), Iced frappé/smoothie (reg/large), Big Tasty, Big Tasty with Bacon, Chicken Big Tasty, Chicken Legend, Chicken Selects, Chicken & Bacon Salad, Chicken Salad, any Big Flavour Wrap, anything from The Signature Collection
In addition, if you order a Shaker Side Salad, fruit bag or vegetable bag as part of a meal, you will receive a triple label on these products. Hooray!
There are three ways to win prizes in Monopoly: instant win, online instant win and collecting a property set.
Instant win prizes
The instant win prizes are either food or drink prizes which you can redeem instantly (you can only redeem one winning label per transaction). As well as handing in your label when you order from the counter, you can also redeem the codes using the McDonald’s phone app or the self serve machines – you may be asked for your label when you collect the food.
Or you might win a discount code to use online at Sky Mobile, Kitsound, Boohoo – plus other retailers. If you win a code for free Kindle books, you can claim your prize by entering it at https://www.mcdwin.co.uk/Redeem/PSIndex
Or you might be lucky enough to win a prize instantly from this fantastic selection:
- 5 x MINI Cooper
- 10 x £10,000 cash
- 20 x £800 to spend on a City Break
- 200 x Hoverboard
- 560 x £250 Voucher at redletterdays.co.uk
- 150 x PS4 games console
- 1,000 x £200 cash
- 2,200 x £100 Voucher at redletterdays.co.uk
- 100 x phone with a 1 Year Sky Mobile plan
- 1,000 x Urbanears Wireless Headphones
- 300 x Polaroid POP Instant Digital Camera
- 2000 x £50 Gift Card for JD Sports
- 4,000 x £30 Voucher for boohoo.com
- 15,000 x NOW TV Smart Stick + 1 Year Pass
- 700 x £50 Voucher at Prezzybox.com
- 2000 x £25 Voucher at Prezzybox.com
- 2000 x Hype Backpack
- 350 x Kitkase Travel Suitcase
- 1,400 x KitSound Outdoor Portable Speaker
- 2,000 x ZEISS VR ONE Plus Headset
- 400 x Vintage Suitcase Record Player
- 3,000 x Slappie Watch
- 2,000 x HAWKERS Sunglasses
- 35,000 x Personalised Phone Case
- 15,000 x Pair of Cinema Tickets
- 12,500 x £20 CeX Voucher
- 2,000,000 x NOW TV Pass Instant Win
Keep your property labels somewhere safe! If you collect a full set of properties (ranging from 2 to 4 depending on the set) you can claim a prize. Here’s how many rare game pieces are in circulation, and what you win if you collect a set. These ‘rare’ labels are the same properties every year – this year there are half a million more Old Kent Road stickers in circulation than in 2018, so a better chance of winning a free meal! Rare stickers will have details of how to claim your prize printed on them. You are only eligible to win a prize if you have one of the stickers on the list below!
- 2,000,000 x Old Kent Rd – McDonald’s medium extra value meal
- 14,000 x Euston Rd – £30 Voucher for boohoo.com
- 5,000 x Northumberland Ave – £50 Gift Card for JD Sports
- 1000 x Marlborough St – Urbanears Wireless Headphones
- 300 x Liverpool St Station – phone with a 1 Year Sky Mobile plan
- 500 x Strand – PS4 Pro
- 50 x Coventry St – £2000 to spend on a holiday from LoveHolidays
- 15 x Bond St – Mini
- 4 x Mayfair – £100,000 cash
Online instant win
Every double or triple game label comes with a 10-character unique code to enter online at www.mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly for the chance to win one of 119,520 cash prizes.
- Every minute, 24 hours a day, there are two ‘winning moments’ – McDonald’s don’t state how long these are, they may be just a second long, or possibly even less! If you enter at that exact moment you win a cash prize ranging from £5 to £100. If nobody enters at that exact moment – the prize is not won. Not all of these cash prizes will be won.
- In addition to the cash prizes, there are additional winning moments during the promotion, and if you enter your code during one of those you could win one of 10,000 NOW TV 1 Year Pass prizes, 3,750 £20 CeX vouchers, 125,000 Movie vouchers, 500 x Personalised Socks, 1,000,000 x NOW TV Pass, 1,000,000 x Kindle Books 2 month subscriptions and 200,000 Digital Food vouchers.
- You can enter up to 24 codes in a day.
- After entering your code, you can opt in to receive further marketing from McDonalds and in return you will be entered into a prize draw to win £2,000 cash.
- If you’re a fan of wombling, keep an eye out for unwanted game labels on tables in the restaurants – lots of people peel to see if they’ve got an instant win sticker, then discard them when they haven’t, and some people don’t even peel them off the cups!
- Look out for McDonald’s vouchers in newspapers and on the back of bus tickets to get cheaper products.
- If you have a valid student ID, show it to claim a free McFlurry if you buy an extra value or wrap meal
Good luck! Find out more at http://monopoly.mcdonalds.co.uk – you must be 16 to take part, and the promotion runs until 30 April 2019.
If you enjoy instant wins, check out my list of FREE online instant wins at superlucky.me/instantwins