Mentos Me & You competition
Good news – Mentos are running their ‘Me and You’ selfie competition for the third year running!
Mentos are promoting on Facebook and it looks like once again the daily winners are chosen at random and the monthly winners are judged on merit.
You can enter with a photo or video on social media, or simply upload at www.mentosmeandyou.co.uk.
What are the prizes?
Mentos have yet to update the T&Cs with full details, but I assume it will be a similar format to 2021, with daily (random) winners, and judged monthly and grand prize winners. (I’ll confirm the details when I hear back from Mentos!)
- Daily prizes – 6 packs of Mentos in a gift box (1 box for you and 1 for your friend, including unique flavour Mentos!)
- Monthly prizes – 12 x £100 BuyAGift vouchers
- Grand prize draw – 5 x £1,000 BuyAGift vouchers
How to enter the Mentos Me & You competition
- Buy Mentos sweets or mints – make sure your roll or multipack features the Me & You branding
- Take a photo or video of yourself with the Mentos product
- Share your entry in one of four ways:
- Share your photo on Instagram and tag @mentosuk – use the hashtag #MentosMeAndYou
- Upload to the Mentos UK Facebook page (you can post it straight to the page or in the comments of a promo post) – use the hashtag #MentosMeAndYou
- Share your entry on TikTok with the hashtags #yestofresh and #mentosmeandyou or by tagging @mentos_uk
- Alternatively, this time you can upload your entry directly to the Mentos website here
Your entry will be uploaded to the main gallery on the Mentos website.
All entries posted before midnight each day will go into the daily draw to win the Mentos gift boxes. Winning entrants will be contacted via social media within 7 days of the draw. Final closing date is 31 December 2022.
In order to win the bigger monthly prizes (examples include an aerobatic flying experience, cliff camping stay or Bear Grylls Dive and Challenge) Mentos say that you must do something special with your entry, and something FRESH to impress the judges. The text ‘if you think your friend deserves a unique gift, vote for them and tell us via social media why they must win!’ on the How to Enter page also suggests that voting in the gallery may influence the judge’s decision, although this isn’t mentioned in the T&Cs. Remember that the prize is actually a BuyAGift voucher – so if you win, you won’t actually be forced into camping on the side of a cliff!
The terms and conditions say there’s a maximum of one prize per person, per day, but there’s no mention of a limit on entries per day!
Have fun taking your selfies and videos – let me know if you win!