Nescafé Win a £30,000 salary for a year
Are you a coffee drinker? Even if you’re not, you might still want to get involved with this fantastic new Nescafé promotion! Launching on Monday 11 January, there are prizes of £500 cash to be won every day until 11 April 2021 – plus there are three amazing £30,000 ‘salary for a year’ prizes to be won, where the winners will receive £2,500 (or €2,500} a month for a year. To enter, you’ll need to buy a promotional jar of Nescafé and peel the label to reveal your entry code, then enter it online at www.nescafe.co.uk/originalsalary
There are daily and monthly prize draws (monthly draws close on 10 February 2021, 10 March 2021, and 10 April 2021), and a late entry draw closing on 31 December 2021. Prizes will be paid by cheque, or by BACS for ROI residents.
- 90 daily prizes of £500/€500
- 3 monthly prizes of £30,000/€30,000 (given as a cheque for £2,500 each month for a year)
- One £1,000/€1,000 cash prize in the late entry draw
How to enter
- Buy a promotional jar of Nescafé coffee – Nescafé Original Instant Coffee 100g/200g/300g, Nescafé Decaff Instant Coffee 100g/200g/300g or Nescafé Black Roast Instant Coffee 200g (Nescafé have confirmed it’s absolutely fine to buy a jar before the promotion opens, the receipt can be dated before 11 January as long as you’ve bought a promo jar!)
- Peel back the front label on your jar to reveal your unique entry code – then enter the code at www.nescafe.co.uk/originalsalary – you will need to log in to your Nescafé Perks account first, or register for Perks if you’re not signed up yet (if you can’t choose your county in the entry form, make sure you select your country FIRST! )
- Keep hold of your label and till receipt (or online order details)
- Your entry will go into the daily prize draw for £50/€500 cash, plus also the relevant monthly grand prize draw to win £30,000/€30,000
- You can enter this promotion multiple times – but will need to buy a new jar and use a new code each time.
The daily winners for Monday-Thursday will be drawn the following day, and Friday-Sunday winners will be drawn the following Monday. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw and will have 14 days to complete the verification process, providing a proof of purchase, before they can claim the prize.
There is a maximum of one prize type per person, and one prize type per household during the promotional period (so a person could win both the £500 daily prize AND the £30,000 prize – but in a household, two people couldn’t both win a £500 prize).
Tip: Check the prices of Nescafé before you buy using the supermarket comparison tool on the Latest Deals app – and make sure you get at least one entry in each month, so you have a chance in all three of the grand prize draws!
The promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Northern Ireland residents can enter without making a purchase – email your name, age, full postal address and email address to email@example.com for a free code (maximum 2 entries per person). .
If you miss the main promotion, entries between 11 April 2021 and 31 December 2021 will go into a late entry draw and one random winner will receive £1,000 (or €1,000).