Our April prize unboxing
How has the lockdown affected your comping habits – have you been comping more, or less, over the last couple of months?
I started 2020 very enthusiastically – and succsessfully! – comping, but since the lockdown I’m struggling to find time to devote to it. I’m busy with my blog and new book, but also home schooling for a big chunk of the day, and I’ve also got engrossed in watching several subtitled Netflix series (and it’s no good comping and watching TV simultaneously if subtitles are involved!).
Despite that, we’ve still received some lovely prizes this month, so I hope you enjoy watching the unboxing video – and thanks to Ry for helping me edit the video. I fully intend to get busy again with the creative comps in May!
My April wins
Here’s a full list of my wins this month…
- Bloom & Wild bouquet – Bloom & Wild Twitter photo competition
- Mallets Cider shirt & hat – on-pack instant win promotion (ends 7.6.2020)
- £5 Google Play voucher x 2 – Vodafone Find Unlimited instant win game
- Sky Sports Day Pass – Coca Cola Will your Minute Win It prize draw
- Final Fantasy code – Batchelors Instant Win (ends 30.8.2020)
- £15 Quidco credit – Quidco Rocks! Facebook prize draw
- Silver heart necklace – prize draw at my local competition club
- £100 One4All gift card – Post Office Savings prize draw (ends 30 June 2020)
- Cluedo – Haribo Prizes Instant win (instant win ends 26 July 2020)
- Dermaplaning treatment at The Lanes Health and Beauty – Instagram comment competition
- £50 Argos voucher – You Sell Cars App prize draw
- Hogg Norton Fruit Liquers – @NowWhatCanIEat Instagram charity raffle
- Bundle of kids activity books – City Kids Magazine Instagram prize draw
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
Wishing you good luck for your May comping!