Plenty Incredibles 2 promotion – win a trip to New Zealand!
Promotions on kitchen towel and toilet roll are always good ones to enter because for most of us, the products are household essentials! In Plenty’s new instant win promotion, which continues until 30th November 2018, there are ten thousand toys to be won – PLUS an amazing family holiday to New Zealand!
Instant win prizes
- There are 10,000 Incredibles 2 plush toys available to be won instantly
All entries will also go into a prize draw for a family holiday for five to New Zealand:
- Round trip economy class flights from the UK to Queenstown, £2,500 spending money, airport transfers in New Zealand, nine night stay in a 5-star Queenstown hotel in two adjoining rooms and travel insurance. Prize includes; Shotover Jet ride, Nevis Swing and Kawarau Bridge Zip line experience, Milford Sound day trip with lunch and boat trip, Hydro-shark boat experience and a Queenstown hill hike.
How to enter
- Buy a promotional pack of Plenty Incredibles kitchen towel (available as 1, 2, 3 & 4 roll packs)
- Find the unique code printed on the reverse of the packaging (look behind the black strip – see photo below)
- Enter the code – and your details – at www.plentywins.co.uk/incredibles2
- If you’re a winner you’ll find out which plush toy you’ve won immediately and will be asked to complete your address details. You’ll receive your prize within 45 days!
You can enter as many times as you like with a new code each time. The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over, there’s a set of FAQs on the website and T&Cs are here. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org once a day for a free code to use!
The T&Cs rather confusingly state that the toys ‘will be instantly won online using an assigned open winning moments algorithm created proportionally in line with expected sales during the promotional period. All prizes are guaranteed to be available to be won.’
I asked Plenty to explain this and they told me that the algorithm ‘has been created specifically to give consumers the optimal chance of winning at any point throughout the promotion. If no one enters during an open winning moment, the prize will be rolled over until the next persons enters the promotion.”
This is good news, as hopefully every prize will be given away! The algorithm distributes winning moments across the six month promotional period – it might be that there are more winning moments during the daytime, and more during the first few months of the promotion than at the end? I’d be interested to know if you’re a winner, at what time you entered your code – please leave a comment to let me know (I won a prize at 6.45am, but no luck at 11.30pm!)
Enjoyed this post? You might like to read my top tips for winning purchase-necessary competitions or how about a subscription to Compers News magazine?