Pringles ‘Free present with every can’
Pringles are back again with their ‘Let’s Celebrate!’ promotion promising a free present with every can. But don’t get too excited! Although there are some great prizes up for grabs, the chance of you winning one is as slim as a Pringle itself – you’re much more likely to win one of 35,000 coupons for 50p off Pringles!
How to enter
- Buy a promotional ‘Free present in every can’ Pringles can
- Go to https://celebrate.pringles.com/en_GB/Home
- Enter your 19 digit batch code from the base of the can
- Log in – or register – with your Kellogg’s account (this is the same log in as the Elf on the Shelf promotion!)
- Every entry gets a free digital download gift – a party planner or recipe book – plus you’ll find out if you’ve instantly won one of the prizes.
There are 35,569 winning moments – if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment, you could win one of these prizes…
- 10 x holidays for 2 (choose from Rio, NYC, Dublin, Hong Kong, Delhi, New Orleans, Las Vegas or Munich)
- 3 x Go Pro Hero 6
- 3 x 32” Sony HD Smart TV
- 4 x Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Print Camera
- 4 x Bose Soundlink revolve Bluetooth portable speaker
- 545 x movie downloads
- 35,000 x 50p off coupons (or Euro equivalent for ROI)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents (see FAQ for the NI no purchase entry route) and ends on 4 March 2019, but you can only enter ten times in total.
This is a winning moments promotion, and prizes do roll over – if you’d like to know more about how these promotions work, read my post What is a winning moments promotion?
Unusually, even though you can enter ten times, you can only win one prize. Most lucky winners will get one of the 35,000 coupons, and then not be able to win another prize, which is a shame.
Personally, I’d give this promotion a miss unless you would be buying Pringles anyway – it doesn’t offer the great odds that this year’s previous Pringles promotions (the #PringlesTakeABite and #PringlesSOM selfie comps, and the Odeon tickets instant win) did. Hopefully we’ll see more comps like those in 2019!
For on-pack promotions which offer a decent chance of winning a nice prize, check the Di’s Prize Buys category!