Scan & Win with Shell Go+
Having kept us busy for the last few weeks with the #ShellFavouriteView Instagram photo competition, Shell have launched a brand new in-store promotion this week!
Scan & Win runs until 4 November 2020, with thousands of prizes to be won in weekly prize draws. You can earn a prize draw entry by making any purchase at a Shell petrol station, and scanning your Shell Go+ card or app. Buying V-Power petrol will get you two entries into each weekly prize draw.
How to enter
In order to take part in Scan & Win, you will need to be registered with Shell Go+, the Shell rewards programme that gives you discounts and money off petrol, as well as occasional freebies and the chance to win prizes. When registering, you’ll be asked if you want to receive email communications from Shell – make sure you select Yes, Please on this screen. If you opt out, you won’t be entered into the draws!
- If you haven’t already, download the Shell app to your phone and register your details. If you don’t want to use the app, you can also sign up at www.goplus.shell.com and order a card and key fob, which take up to 14 days to arrive.
- Scan your Shell Go+ card (or tap My Card on the app) when you make a purchase of petrol, or any purchase in the shop
- You’ll automatically be entered into the weekly prize draw (if you bought V-Power petrol, you’ll get 2 entries)
- Top prize (tier 1) winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of the weekly prize draw, and have 14 days to respond
- Tier 2 & 3 prize winners will automatically have their prize loaded to their Shell Go+ account within 7 days of the weekly prize draw
The promotion is only open to England, Scotland and Wales residents and the T&Cs don’t state any restriction on the number of times you can enter each week.
Prizes are awarded weekly, with 415 prizes to be won each week
Tier 1 Prizes (1 of these 5 options will be awarded each week)
- £500 Amazon vouchers & £500 John Lewis vouchers.
- £1000 of Shell V-Power rewards – added to the winners’ Shell Go+ account
- £1000 of credit added to the winners’ existing Shell Energy account
- Lap top up to the cost of £1,000 to be purchased using a PC World voucher or John Lewis voucher.
- TV up to cost of £1,000 to be purchased using a John Lewis voucher.
Tier 2 Prizes (14 will awarded each week)
- 34 x £100 of Shell V-Power fuel rewards added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 85 x £50 of Shell V-Power fuel rewards. added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 119 x £25 of Shell V-Power fuel rewards. added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
Tier 3 Prizes (400 will be awarded each week)
- 1700 x one free Costa coffee added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 1700 x one free chocolate bar added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 1700 x one free Jamie Oliver Sandwich added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 1700 x one free can of Red Bull 330ml added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
In the 6th and 12th weekly draws (13 – 19 August, and 24 – 30 September) there are also these bonus prizes to be won in each draw:
- 400 x £10 Shell V-Power fuel rewards added to winners’ Shell Go+ account
- 50 signed Jamie Oliver ‘Veg’ books
- 2 pairs of tickets for a cookery class at the Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Tickets for the Costa Roastery Tour (12 pairs in week 6, 13 pairs in week 12)
As it’s automatic entry when you scan your Shell Go+ card, these weekly draws are likely to get a lot of entries – but with 7984 prizes to be won in total, if you live near a Shell station or pass one on your travels it’s definitely worth a go!