Subway Summer Prize Draw
I popped into Subway yesterday on my journey home from Wales and spotted this generous new ‘Summer Adventures’ Pepsi Max promotion advertised on the counter! There are a whopping 3,285 prizes guaranteed to be won across weekly prize draws, including 5 city breaks, Apple Watches, Google Homes, Fujifilm Instax cameras and hundreds of Amazon vouchers so this is definitely my recommended comp of the summer!
It’s super simple to enter – buy a dispensed drink and then scan the QR code on the cup and enter your name and email address.
How to enter
- Purchase a dispensed soft drink at Subway – it doesn’t have to be Pepsi Max!
- Scan the QR code on the cup (on most phones, pointing your camera at the code will work – on older phones you may need to use a QR Reader app)
- The website https://subwaysummerprizedraw.subway.com/ should open in your browser
- Enter your name and email address into the form and submit!
All entries go into a weekly prize draw, and winners are chosen at random and informed by email. The first draw has closed but the rest close on 27th August, 3rd September, 10th September and 17th September 2019 – losing entries will roll over and have a chance to win the following week!
You can enter once every 24 hours per email address – and can win a maximum of three prizes per household. It’s only open to residents of Great Britain.
Prizes are split between the weekly draws (see the exact split here).
- 5 x City Break for 2
- 2 x Festival tickets package for 4
- 25 x Apple Watch Series 4
- 30 x Dr Dre Beats Studio 3 Headphones
- 45 x Sonos Play: 1 Wireless Speaker
- 50 x Google Home Assistant
- 50 x Energizer Max Portable Powerbank
- 50 x Fujifilm Instax mini 9 Camera
- 150 x Blow-Up Hot Tub
- 50 x George Foreman Portable BBQ Grill
- 50 x Hammock
- 100 x Garden Drinks Table
- 50 x Inflatable Beer Pong
- 75 x Inflatable Palm Tree
- 100 x Ray-Bans Aviator
- 250 x Inflatable Flamingo.
- 400 x £100 Amazon eGift Card
- 550 x £50 Amazon eGift Card
- 753 x £10 Amazon eGift Card
- plus 500 vouchers to be used at a Subway store.
Note that although the terms state purchase is required, they don’t mention that winners will be asked for proof of purchase – probably because Subway don’t tend to give out receipts. It’s also not mentioned that it’s one entry per purchase, so you should be OK to buy one drink and then enter daily. Hold on to your cup just in case PromoVeritas request to see a photo of it though!