Trebor ‘Cash in a Flash’
Trebor Cash is one of those promotions compers LOVE! It’s an instant win promotion with cash prizes – 1636 of them, in fact – ranging from £5 up to £1000. It’s advertised in stores rather than on pack though – all you need to enter is one pack of Trebor mints, and a camera to take a photo of it. There should be great chance of winning if you remember to enter daily!
How to enter
- Buy any Trebor product (just in normal packaging – there’s no promotional packs for this comp!)
- Go to www.treborcash.com and enter your email address
- Take a photo – or upload a photo – of your pack, including the Trebor logo
- If you’ve won you’ll find out instantly – and can complete your details to receive your prize via cheque or bank transfer (note that the bank transfer option isn’t working on day one of the promotion – so cheque might be the best option until that’s fixed!) – there may not be an email confirmation sent so take a screenshot of your winning screen too, just in case.
- Each person can enter once a day, and each household can only win one prize a week.
Cheques should be received within 5 working days – and cash transfers within 3 working days.
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (ROI winners will receive their prizes as Euros). There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for NI residents – find out more in the FAQs.
For those of you that like statistics – this is a winning moment promotion and prizes will be given away on average every 19 minutes or so, but as the promotion started two days late there was a backlog of prizes at the start, and lots of us got lucky! As you can only enter once a day, you might want to save your entries for later in the afternoon/evening, as a lot of compers will probably enter in the mornings – set a reminder on your phone or Alexa!
Prizes available to be won instantly in the promotion are:
- 604 x £5
- 418 x £10
- 220 x £20
- 83 x £50
- 20 x £100
- 15 x £250
- 3 x £500
- 2 x £1,000
Good luck! If you have any problems entering, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org