Vodafone Find Unlimited Virtual Treasure Hunt
Vodafone’s Find Unlimited augmented reality game gives you the chance to win thousands of tech prizes, including 25 new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G handsets – and the game has now been updated so you can play from the safety of your own home!
Originally designed for residents in five major UK cities, the virtual treasure hunt has been adapted so it’s open to everyone – you can play every day between 11am and 2pm, until Monday 6 April 2020. You don’t need to be a Vodafone customer!
There are 12,400 prizes to be won, and these are randomly allocated. You can win multiple prizes!
- 25 x Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128 GB
- 125 x Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
- 625 x Samsung Galaxy Buds White
- 375 x £20 Google Play voucher
- 2,750 x £10 Google Play voucher
- 8,500 x £5 Google Play voucher
How to play Find Unlimited
You can only play ‘Find Unlimited’ between 11am–2pm each day – you will need a phone number, but can choose to play on your computer or a mobile device. You must a GB resident aged 13 or over. You can register more than one phone number to play.
The aim of the game is to collect as many Vatoms (Vodafone logos) as possible, for the best chance of winning a prize. Attract Vatoms to your location by dropping a ‘pin’ on the map. You can collect Vatoms within one metre of their location.
Here’s how to play:
- Go to www.findunlimited.co.uk and type in your phone number (you may need to try without a zero)
- You’ll be texted a pin to confirm your phone number – enter this 4 digit pin on the website
- From the main menu, choose Drop to Play – then Drop Pin on the map
- Allow your web browser access to your location (you may need to go to your phone settings to do this!) – don’t worry if it doesn’t show your exact address
- Tap Drop – you should now see 5 Vodafone symbols (Vatoms) on the map – tap on the map for the easiest way to capture them, or choose to grab in AR. You can collect up to 25 Vatoms per day, but you may not see that many to collect if nobody near you is playing.
- Once you have captured a Vatom it enters your wallet – tap Play to Win then Tap to reveal if you’re a winner (if they don’t appear, refresh your browser window at the top).
- If it shows Not This Time, it’s not a winning vatom, and it will return to the map, where you can collect more Vatoms.
- If you’re a winner, follow the instructions to redeem your prize (Google Play credits can be added to your account at https://play.google.com/store/) – you can win multiple prizes, so keep playing each day!
The game may not recognise your phone number as a UK number – try it without the zero at the start if this happens.
On my iPhone, the game won’t work in Chrome, but works fine in Safari – so maybe try that if you’re having issues! You might also find it easier on a desktop or laptop computer.
When I play, I get an error message after tapping on a Vatom, but I dismiss it, and it doesn’t affect the gameplay.
If you’re still struggling to play, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out full terms and conditions here. Let me know if you get lucky!