Win £100 with VibePay!
You’ve probably seen all the generous competitions that @VibePay and @VibeTickets run on Twitter – even if you’ve not taken part in them yet! I’ve had feedback from several SuperLucky readers that they’re not sure what exactly VibePay is, and whether it’s safe to use. I can assure you that the app is absolutely secure, and the social media giveaways are genuine. This blog post will help explain what VibePay is – PLUS I also have an exclusive £100 cash prize to give away to a SuperLucky fan!
So, what exactly is VibePay?
VibePay is a handy mobile app that allows you to make and accept payments easily with no fees, and without having to give out your bank details. VibePay uses Open Banking, which allows you to connect your bank account to verified apps, and make payments directly from your bank or building society. VibePay partner with most of the UK’s biggest banks and are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
VibePay are growing quickly, with more people using it to request payments for items they’re selling, as well as money owed by friends. Future plans for VibePay are to see more retailers and businesses offering it as an easy payment option at checkout.
How to use VibePay
- Download the app from the Play store or App Store, and register with your email address and name – then check your email inbox for a confirmation link to click
- Link a bank account to the app (it’s possible to link multiple accounts)
- Choose a 4 digit security code for the app (you can also choose to allow Face ID)
- Tap the + button to create a payment request – choose the amount and add an optional message, then SAVE your request
- Tap SHARE to share your payment request – open it in email, WhatsApp, Messenger etc.
- If the other person isn’t already a VibePay user, it will open a link for them to download the app.
- To make a payment, tap PAY – your banking app will open and you can authorise the payment
- Tap All Activity to see your money transfers. Tap at the top right of a payment request to Hide it
What is a VibeMe link?
Rather than share a payment request for a specific amount, share your personal VibeMe link so people can easily pay you any amount. For example, my VibeMe link is a special personalised one – https://me.vibepay.com/superluckydi – or you can scan the QR code below (that’s if you have an urge to send me money!)
Find your own unique payment link and QR by tapping + then the VibeMe tab at the top of the screen.
Follow Vibe on social
VibePay have been growing their passionate community steadily on Twitter, and now have almost 40k followers. They regularly reward their followers with cash bonuses, especially on #VibePayFriday and they also team up with fanbases and influencers for extra giveaways. Usually you have to tweet them with a payment request, or your VibeMe link. Several SuperLucky readers have been lucky enough to win cash prizes from Vibe – but you’ll only be able to win if you use the app, so it’s definitely worth signing up!
To stay up to date with the latest Vibe news and comps, make sure you’re following:
- @VibePay on Twitter
- @VibeTickets on Twitter
- @LukeMassie on Twitter (Vibe founder)
- VibePay on Facebook
- VibePay on Instagram
SuperLucky exclusive giveaway – win £100!
Here’s the exciting part! I’ve teamed up with VibePay to offer a cash prize of £100 to one SuperLucky fan in a fun Twitter competition.
Here’s how to take part:
- Download VibePay and register your details
- Find a photo of something that you’d love to spend £100 on – be imaginative! It might be a huge box of cheese, a pair of DMs or a vintage Smash Hits annual…
- Make sure you’re following both @SuperluckyDi and @VibePay on Twitter
- Tweet @SuperLuckyDi #SuperLuckyVibeMe £100 so I can buy… and then add what you want to buy, along with a photo
- Most importantly, add your VibeMe link to the tweet so we can pay you if you win (to get the link, tap + then the VibeMe tab at the top of your screen)
See an example tweet below!
It’s one entry per person, and you have until 28 October 2020 at 5pm to take part. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. I’ll be tracking all entries, and the winner will be chosen using random.org and contacted via Twitter DM before 5 November. VibePay will organise the £100 payment within 14 days of receiving the winner’s details.
Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by VibePay. I only partner with brands that I trust and that I think my readers will like – thank you for supporting the brands that support SuperLucky!