Win 1,000 family cinema tickets with Lidl
Spend over £30 in one transaction at Lidl before the end of 2018 – and you could win one of a thousand family Cineworld tickets!
This generous promotion offers a good chance of a win – because you need to upload a photo of your receipt, and at this busy time of year most shoppers simply won’t have time to do it, or just can’t be bothered!
- 1,000 winners will win a family Cineworld cinema ticket (valid for two adults and two children until 30th June 2019)
How to enter
- Spend over £30 in one transaction at Lidl
- Enter your name and email address at www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk
- Upload a clear photo of your receipt
- If the date and total amount isn’t clear enough, you may be asked to check and re-upload a photo
You can enter multiple times before it closes on 31st December 2018, but need a new receipt each time. The promotion is open to UK residents, and the 1,000 lucky winners will be contacted by 11th January 2019.
This promotion hasn’t been widely advertised in store or on social media yet, so do make sure to get your receipt(s) early to avoid the Christmas rush. My local store manager told me it will be publicised in store soon! Also keep an eye out for a copy of the Lidl Moments November magazine in store, there’s a £5 off a £40 spend voucher in there that’s valid until 10th December.
I decided to pick up a few low cost essentials to include my #FoodbankAdvent reverse advent calendar box while I was there – maybe you could do the same?
You can read full T&Cs on the website at www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk – good luck!