Win £1,000 for you & £1,000 for your local shop!
Cadbury have just launched a great instant win cash promotion to encourage people to shop locally – and if you win a prize, your local shop wins a prize too! There are fifty £1,000 prizes and fifty £500 prizes to be won instantly. To enter, buy a participating Cadbury chocolate bar, then enter your details on The Big Win-Win website.
You can enter once a day until the promotion ends on 14 May 2023 – but like the current Cadbury Win a Day in Their Boots promotion, entries are restricted to a maximum of 20 over the whole promotional period!
How to enter the Big Win-Win
- Buy a participating Cadbury chocolate bar – see the list below and in the T&Cs. Although winners need to nominate an independently owned shop (not a supermarket or petrol station chain) to receive the prize, it’s not explicitly stated in T&Cs that you need to actually buy your Cadbury bar from an independently owned shop, but I would play it safe and do so!
- Keep your packaging and receipt safe as it may be required to validate a win – I recommend you take a photo and save it on your phone.
- Go to bigwinwin.cadbury.co.uk
- Enter the barcode plus the batch code from your bar (the batch code is the long code on the best before panel) and complete your details on the entry form
- You’ll receive an email with a link – click this to see if you’ve won an instant prize!
- If you’re a winner, you’ll be able to nominate your local independent shop to receive the same cash prize. Be careful to give the correct details for the shop – T&Cs state ‘the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner if the wrong nominated store details are provided.’
Participating Cadbury products
Sharing bags and the large bars are not valid for entry – it’s just small single and duos. The bar does NOT need to have promotional packaging!
Small single bars: Twirl/Twirl Orange, Caramilk, Wispa, Boost, Crunchie, Double Decker, Wispa Gold/Salted Caramel, StarBar, Picnic, Flake, Dairy Milk (including Caramel, Whole Nut and Fruit & Nut), Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations
Duo bars: Boost Duo, Double Decker Duo, Dairy Milk Duo, Wispa Duo, Wispa Gold Duo, Twirl Xtra Duo
Small single bars with price marked packaging (see example below): Twirl/Twirl Orange, Wispa, Boost, Crunchie, Double Decker, Wispa Gold, StarBar, Caramel, Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations, Picnic
The promotion ends on 14 May 2023 and you can enter once a day, but only 20 times in total. T&Cs do say that ‘One itemised receipt per entry is required’ – but Cadbury don’t usually ask to see multiple receipts from winners unless this is clearly specified in the T&Cs, which it isn’t in this case. There’s also a late draw which closes on 15 August 2023 with a single £250 prize.
You can win one prize per person, but independent shops can win more than once if they are nominated by multiple winners.
The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
About the winning moments format
This instant win promotion is a winning moments format, which means that the first person to click their email entry link after each of the 100 random winning moments will win a cash prize. If there’s no entry between one winning moment and the next, the unclaimed prize rolls over and will be won by the first person to enter. Your best chance of a win is usually by entering your code overnight, between 1am and 6am – find out more in my blog post What is a winning moment promotion?
You can check out all the FAQs and T&Cs on the main Big Win-Win website at bigwinwin.cadbury.co.uk
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!
Hi Di, thanks for the information.
I’m assuming that small village supermarkets, such as Spar and Co-op would not be included as small independent stores, even though they aren’t the larger supermarkets?
Would be grateful for clarification.
Anything that has a brand symbol above the door would not be classed as independent store – so Spar and Coop would not be included, neither would CKs McColls One Stop etc … hope that helps x
Thanks Di, for the details write up. Hope you had a great time in Oman.