Win £1000 & Oreo prizes when you ‘Twin To Win’
OREO are encouraging their fans to share ‘twinning’ photos on Instagram for the chance to win a £1,000 shopping spree or hundreds of OREO prizes, including fashion items like sweatshirts and bucket hats!
To enter the ‘Twin to Win’ competition, share a photo of you and a family member or friend in matching outfits, with #OreoTwintoWin – or use the special Oreo Snapchat filter to create a virtual twinning photo!
The Oreo Prizes
- The top prize is £1000 (or the Euro equivalent)
- 525 runners up will get OREO fashion prizes, available in adult sizes and child ages 8-10 and 11-14 – the prize is two items, one for each person in the photo!
- 50 x pair of denim jackets
- 75 x pair of sweatshirts
- 100 x pair of bucket hats
- 100 x baseball caps
- 100 x cross body bags
- 100 x pairs of socks
How to enter with your own photo
- Upload a photo of yourself and a friend or family member wearing matching clothes to Instagram, using the hashtag #OreoTwintoWin and tagging @oreouki in the caption
How to enter using the Snapchat filter
- Download or take a photo of the special Oreo snapcode below, so it’s saved to your device
- Open the Snapchat app, and tap the add friend icon at the top, then the small snapcode icon
- Tap the new snapcode you just saved to your photo library
- You’ll see a pop up that says New lens found – tap to unlock it for 1 hour
- Go back to the main Snapchat home screen, and tap the smiley face at the bottom – you should have the Oreo filter on your screen. If not, swipe to find it.
- Get your two faces in shot – the filter will add Oreo hats. Tap the circle to take a photo.
- Tap to save the photo – by default this saves to Snapchat Memories, which you can access by tapping just under the record button on your home screen. From Memories, open the photo, then tap and hold and Export to download it to your device.
- To save directly to your camera roll so you can share on Instagram, go to Snapchat settings (top right of your profile screen) > Memories > Save Destinations > Save Button > Camera Roll
- Upload your saved photo to Instagram, using the hashtag #OreoTwintoWin and tagging @oreouki in the caption. It might look better cropped to a square format!
Don’t worry if the quality of your photo isn’t great, as the winners of the OREO prizes are chosen completely at random from all valid entries at the end of each week. 75 winners will be chosen each week and notified by Direct Message (although not required, you might want to follow @OreoUKI). The £1,000 winner will be chosen at random from all entries after the final closing date of 30 March 2020.
You can enter as many times as you like – as long as you use a different picture each time, but you can only win one runner-up prize. I think you’ll have a good chance of winning a prize in this competition!
Find full details of the competition at www.oreo.co.uk/terms-and-conditions – good luck!