Win 2,020 Premier League shirts instantly with Coca-Cola
This week two new Premier League themed promotions have been spotted in the shops from Coca-Cola and Cadbury.
Of course the League itself won’t kick off until 12 September 2020, which will affect Cadbury’s annual Match and Win promotion. Match & Win is based on the scores of Premier League matches, and another change this year is that only six clubs are now involved (as Cadbury is no longer an official sponsor of the EPL). As usual I’ll share full details when the T&Cs are up on the Cadbury Match & Win website.
In the new Coke Win Your Club’s New Shirt promotion, they are giving away 2,020 Premier League shirts in total, and you can choose from all twenty clubs. Unusually for Coke, there are no unique codes required for entry – just a barcode number.
Win Premier League Shirts
Across the eight week period there are 2,020 new season Premier League shirts to be won – that works out at approximately one prize every 39 minutes!
How to enter the Coke instant win
- Buy a promotional large bottle or can multi-pack of Coca-Cola (original and Cherry Coke) or Coke Zero Sugar (original, vanilla and cherry versions) – barcodes from single products or Diet Coke don’t feature this promotion
- Keep hold of your receipt in case it’s requested as a proof of purchase
- Go to www.coke.co.uk/football and register, or sign in using your email address or Facebook log in
- Choose your favourite Premier League team (this is the shirt you will win if you’re successful)
- Enter the last 6 digits from the barcode from your Coke packaging
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a shirt!
If you’re a lucky winner, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on claiming your prize – you’ll be able to choose your size of shirt.
You can enter once a day, and a maximum of just 20 times across the whole promotion, which starts on 10 August and finishes on 4 October 2020. There’s a draw for late entries to win one shirt, and this ends on 15 November 2020. You must be 16 or over to take part.
The instant win promotion is only open to England, Scotland and Wales residents but there’s an alternative version with hourly prize draws for ROI residents at https://register.coca-cola.com/ie/football (NI residents can enter this via a no purchase necessary route detailed in the T&Cs)
This is a winning moments promotion where all prizes will be won, so I would guess your best chance of a win will be entering overnight between 1am and 6am. Find out more in my post What is a winning moment promotion?
FAQs are on the Coke website but full T&Cs aren’t online just yet. If you have trouble entering you can contact the Consumer helpline on 0800 227711.