Win 300 Smart TVs in the Pepsi & Doritos Perfect Match promotion
Hang on – surely it’s only been a few days since the Win Cash Prizes Every Day promotion ended? And yet, here we are with another NEW promotion on Doritos…
The Perfect Match promotion started on 1st May and also features on Walkers and Pepsi. This time you need to buy TWO products if you want to take part! There are more than 80,000 prizes including 300 smart TVs.
How to enter
- Buy TWO Perfect Match promotional products – either Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Doritos, Walkers Stax or Walkers Tear’n’Share.
- Go to www.doritos.co.uk/PerfectMatch, enter your details and the 2 codes from your packs
- Click to spin the three football shirts – if your screen shows three matching icons you’ve won a prize! You’ll find out immediately what you’ve won, and receive a confirmation email.
- There’s a maximum of two entries per person per day.
Where’s the code?
- On Walkers & Doritos, the 10 digit code is on the Best Before panel (it should start with PE)
- On Pepsi bottles, it’s the first 8 or 9 characters from the batch code on the bottle neck
- On Pepsi cans, the code is on the bottom of the can
Pepsi codes are NOT unique, they’re batch codes – you can use two identical codes to enter.
- 300 x 49 inch Smart TVs
- 40,000 x Walkers snack bowl and Pepsi Max glasses bundles
- 20,000 x free bottle of Pepsi Max (printable coupon)
- 20,000 x free bag of Doritos/Walkers
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18+ and there’s a no purchase necessary route for NI (see T&Cs for details). The main promotion ends on 31st July 2018, but late entries will go into a prize draw with a single prize of £100 which closes on 12th September 2018.
Like the previous ‘Win Cash’ promotion, this ‘winning moments’ promotion should be easy to win at least a small prize. And the good news is that all prizes are guaranteed to be won – if there are no entries between one winning moment and the next, the prize rolls over and will be won.
You can only win one of the prizes per person – ie. you can win a Pepsi voucher, a crisps voucher, a bowl & glass set and a TV – so you won’t be at the Co-op with a huge bundle of Doritos vouchers this time!
The website did seem to have a few teething problems, but most of these have been rectified!
Enjoyed this post? You might like to read my top tips for winning purchase-necessary competitions or a subscription to Compers News magazine!