Win a Ring Video Doorbell
If you’ve ever returned home to find a soggy parcel on your doorstep, or a third YODEL missed delivery card on your mat – this could be the prize of your dreams! The Ring Video Doorbell lets you know when someone approaches your front door, and calls your smartphone if they ring the bell – so you can tell them what to do with your precious delivery. It’s the perfect prize for a comper, and I’ve teamed up with Pick My Postcode to give one away as part of my #TenSuperLuckyYears celebrations!
Pick my Postcode – formerly known as Free Postcode Lottery – rewards winners with big cash prizes every day. Register your postcode then check back each day to see if your postcode is one of the winners, then click to claim your prize! If you’re not a member yet, you can join with my affiliate link – and make sure you visit daily (why not set it as one of your browser start-up pages?)
Win! A Ring Video Doorbell
For your chance to win a clever Ring video doorbell worth £89, scroll down and leave a comment on this blog post answering this question:
What’s the strangest item you’ve ever received in the post?
The closing date is 10 February 2019, and the winner will be chosen at random from all comments. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize of a Ring video doorbell (model 8VR1S5-VEU0)
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of SuperLucky and Pick My Postcode.
- Closing date for entries is 10.00pm GMT on 10.2.19.
- One comment per person
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on SuperLucky social media accounts.
- The prize will be despatched within 28 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is SuperLucky, Brighton.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions