Win a Tesla in the new Yeo Valley competition
For their new promotion, Yeo Valley and renewable energy company Octopus Energy have gone green – and teamed up to give away a Tesla electric car worth up to £40,000! In addition, there’s the chance to instantly win one of 10,000 young trees.
Win a Tesla or fruit trees
There are 10,001 prizes available to be won in this promotion – the car is guaranteed to be won.
- 1 x blue Tesla Model 3 standard range plus worth up to £40,490
- 10,000 young fruit trees, which you can plant yourself or ask Octopus to plant for you.
How to enter the Tesla competition
- Buy a flashed Yeo Valley product – you can find the promotion on yogurt, milk and butter.
- Look for your unique code under the lid, on the label or inside the cardboard packaging
- Enter your details, plus the code, on the Yeo Valley competition website at http://yeovalley.co.uk/octopusenergy
- Tick the box to accept the terms & conditions – signing up to receive further information from Octopus & Yeo Valley is optional, so you can leave those boxes unticked!
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize and must follow the on screen instructions to claim it
Make sure you’re trying to enter a code from a promotional pack, as other codes will NOT be valid for this promotion – you can still claim Yeokens with these non-promo codes though!
About the instant win format
Unfortunately the Tesla competition is the type of algorithmic promotion where the prizes are only ‘available’ to be won. Every code entered has the same chance of winning – eg. if there are 20 million promotional packs, and 10,001 prizes to be won, then only approximately 1 in every 2,000 codes entered will be a winner. Unlike a winning moment promotion, the time you enter your code will make no difference to your chance of winning a prize in this promotion.
Because so few people bother to input codes for this type of promotion, it’s likely that less than 4% of the 10,000 trees will be won. And of course, with millions of promotional Yeo Valley products on the shelves, this also means the chance of the single winning code for the car prize being entered is absolutely tiny!
However, like the 2019 Yeo Valley birthday promotion, the good news is that if the Tesla isn’t won instantly before the promotion ends on 13th August 2020, it will be given away in a prize draw from every entry received – which is a great idea!
As well as the possibility of an instant win, each code you enter also earns you Yeokens, which can be used to enter more prize draws at www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens/hub/ – log in and scroll down to ‘Win with your Yeokens’ to take part.
Why not check out my round up of other Win a Car competitions while you’re here?