Win flights every hour with Pringles
Get ready to take a bite and win a flight! From 1st February, you’ll have a chance to win a European flight (worth up to £300) every hour – and all you need to do is share a photo of you munching on a Pringle!
This is similar to the Walkers Snap & Share promotion, with winners chosen at random from all valid entries in each draw.
Each of the 601 prizes is a single return economy class flight from a major UK/ROI airport to a European destination of your choice, up to the value of £300/€300.
Flights must be direct, and you can use the money towards a more expensive flight but must pay the difference and may need to pay an admin charge. You can also pay extra for other travellers to accompany you. Flights will be booked through a fulfilment agency and you have until April 2019 to take the prize flight.
How to enter
- Snap a photo of yourself taking a bite of a Pringle (you don’t need a promotional pack – just any old Pringle will do!)
- Share it on Twitter or Instagram using #PringlesTakeaBite
- OR share your snap on the Pringles UK & Ireland Facebook page (either as a new post or comment on a competition post)
- Enter between 11am and 7pm – there are 8 hourly draws each day
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries in each hour and informed within 7 days via Direct Message
The T&Cs clearly state you can enter once every day (not once per hour!) – and can only win once.
Terms also state that if you enter the same photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter more than once you will be disqualified.
The closing date for the main promotion is 16th April 2018 and there’s one bonus draw for early and late entries (plus entries outside the 11am – 7pm timeframe) that closes on 31st July 2018.
- Take loads of slightly different photos in advance for this one – use the burst feature on your smartphone (hold down the shutter button rather than a single tap) to take lots at once while you move slightly. You can always zoom, rotate and add filters to make each one slightly different too.
- Get your friends and family to enter too, so you can travel together if you win! If they’re not keen on using their regular Twitter account, perhaps they could set up an extra account for the purpose of entering this competition?
- It might be worth taking a quick look at the number of entries each hour for the first week or so to see if there are any times with lower entry numbers… then send your own entries during that time slot!
- Winners must reply within 7 days, so don’t miss out on a win – make sure you know how to check your message requests! (see my posts on checking Facebook Filtered Messages and checking message requests on Twitter and Instagram)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged over 18 – there is a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland, and details are in the FAQs
Any problems? You can contact Kellogg’s via www.kelloggsconsumercare.co.uk and see the full Terms and Conditions here.