Win game-changing prizes every hour with Walkers, Pepsi & Doritos Perfect Match
This post is about the 2020 Pepsi & Doritos Champions League promotion – click here for details of the new 2021 GET MATCH READY competition!
Even though this year’s Champions League has been postponed, with hopes that the remaining fixtures might be played ‘behind closed doors’ in summer, it doesn’t mean we miss out on the annual Walkers perfect match promotion!
This year’s instant win promotion features on Walkers Max, Doritos and Pepsi Max and kicks off on 19 April 2020. There are an amazing 6,637 game-changing prizes available to be won instantly, including hundreds of LG TVs and soundbars, so there’s a great chance of winning!
The instant win competition runs until 26 July 2020, with a prize draw for late entries closing on 31 January 2021. I picked up a Pepsi multi-pack from Tesco Express.
The prizes that can be won instantly in this promotion are:
- 402 x LG Smart 4K Ultra HD 49 inch LED TV (model 49UM7400PLB)
- 583 x LG SK4D soundbar
- 1,092 x Pepsi Max Beanbag
- 4,560 x bundles, each including: a pair of Pepsi Max glasses, a Walkers Snack Bowl, a 150g bag of Walkers Max, a 180g bag of Doritos and a 1.5 litre bottle of Pepsi Max
How to enter the Perfect Match promotion
- Buy a promotional Walkers, Doritos or Pepsi product featuring the ‘Play & Win every hour’ promotional flash
- Go to https://perfectmatch.walkers.co.uk/
- Enter your name and email address, then enter the batch code from your promotional pack – for Walkers Max and Doritos, the code is next to ‘Best Before’ date, and for Pepsi Max the code is on the base of the can or the neck of the bottle (enter just the first 4 digits of the Pepsi code) – if you have trouble getting your Doritos code accepted, try it without the final letter!
- You’ll find out instantly if you win a prize with a ‘perfect match’ (2 matching icons) – winners will be asked for a postal address and phone number, and will also receive a follow-up email
- Prizes will take up to 60 days to be despatched – if you don’t receive it in that time, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a winning moments promotion, so if you’re the first person to enter your code after a random winning moment, you’re the winner. If nobody enters between one winning moment and the next, the unclaimed prize will roll over into the next time slot so it can still be won. It works out at approximately a prize every 21 minutes – and as usual with this type of promotion, I recommend you enter overnight for the best chance of a win!
T&Cs state that you can enter a maximum of twice per day, but must use a different promo code and have a separate receipt for each entry – however the website does let you enter the same code more than once, and if you buy separate products in the same supermarket then you’re likely to have duplicate batch codes on them – so I don’t think the promoter will be strict on entrants using the same code daily.
T&Cs also state that receipts may be required to validate a win – but from my experience, they are rarely asked for unless there are suspicious circumstances (eg. entries from multiple email addresses at the same IP address with the same code winning major prizes). Note that in the later stages of the promotion, some entrants have been asked to upload photos of their batch code! Each person can win only one of each of the four prize types.
Five winners in the late entry draw (closing on 31 January 2021) will receive a £100 cash prize. There’s a No Purchase Necessary postal entry route for Northern Ireland residents, detailed in the T&Cs.
If you enjoy this type of promotion, check out the other comps in my Di’s Prize Buys category!