Win Premier League tickets every week
It’s less than a month until the Premier League kicks off again, and you might have spotted the latest Coca-Cola on-pack promo in the shops already!
The prizes are 120 pairs of Premier League tickets every week until 1st September 2019 – all you need to do is enter the code from a promotional bottle, can or multi pack at www.coke.co.uk/football
As part of the promotion, Coke is supporting Street Games, a charity giving disadvantaged young people access to sport. Every entrant must vote for one of two Street Games projects – and Coca Cola will share £200,000 between the projects, depending on the share of the vote.
Each week, there are 6 pairs of Premier League home tickets to be won for each of the 20 Premier League clubs – 120 prizes a week (960 pairs in total). Each prize also comes with £50 towards travel to the match. Match dates and times will be confirmed with the winners.
How to enter
- Buy a promotional bottle, can or multi-pack of Coca-Cola, Fanta, Oasis, Sprite or Dr Pepper (there’s only one code on a multi-pack!)
- Find the code on the reverse of the label, inside the box, or under the ring pull
- Go to www.coke.co.uk/football*and register, or sign in using your email address or Facebook log in (you also have the option to enter via Messenger chatbot!),
- Choose your favourite Premier League team
- Enter the unique code from your packaging
- Cast your vote for either the StreetGames Training Academy, or the StreetGames Spaces project
Each prize draw closes on Sunday at midnight, and the following working day, six winners are chosen at random for each Premier League team from all entries that week. Those 120 winners will be contacted by email within 24 hours, and asked to call a FREEPHONE number within 4 working days to claim their prize.
You can enter up to 5 times a day, but only win one prize for the duration of the promotion, which ends on 1 September 2019. You must be 16 or over to take part.
Terms and conditions are here – if you have trouble using your code you can contact the Consumer helpline on 0800 227711.
Don’t forget Coke comps are great for those of us that like to womble too – look out for discarded bottles out and about (particularly at Premier League stadiums!)