Win! The new BTS album ‘Map of the Soul: 7’
It’s finally here! Ryland and I were down at HMV Brighton this morning to pick up a copy of the brand new BTS CD album, Map of the Soul:7. We’ve been excited about this for months (you might have spotted the little 7 added to my Twitter handle!), and by the looks of their special balloon display the HMV staff were pretty thrilled too!
If you watch our prize unboxing videos on YouTube you’ll know that we’re huge BTS fans – we even went on a family trip to see them play live in Paris last summer. The seven members have been a band since 2013 and sing almost exclusively in Korean, their choreography is unbelievable and they have millions of fans worldwide (known as the ARMY). If you’ve not heard of them yet, you soon will – they’re playing two dates at Twickenham Stadium in July which are expected to sell out straight away!
Win a copy of Map of the Soul: 7
Because I love to recruit new ARMYs, I bought an extra copy of the album in HMV to give away to a SuperLucky reader! The Version 1 box set includes a poster, photo book, stickers and more goodies, and you can buy it for £29.99 at HMV.
Maybe you’re a fan of the lead single, ON?
Or the gorgeous Black Swan, as performed on the Late Late Show with James Corden?
The prize draw is open to entrants aged 14 and over in the UK and ROI, and the winner will be chosen at random from all comments. Closing date is 3 March 2020.
Competition now closed – winner is Victoria Turbin!
Good luck – and I hope you enjoy listening to the album!
Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize of a copy of BTS ‘Map of the Soul: 7’ CD box set (version 1).
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 14 and over.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 3 March 2020.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the blog post to say which is their favourite track from MOTS7 and why.
- One comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 3 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be posted to the winner within 7 days of the winner confirming their email address.
- The promoter is SuperLucky.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions