Win tickets to the World Cup 2022 in Qatar
This year’s FIFA World Cup kicks off in Qatar on 20 November 2022, with the Final taking place on 18 December 2022. It’s certainly going to feel a bit unusual with the football World Cup during the British winter! But if you’d prefer to be watching the games live in Qatar, there are already a few competitions popping up to win World Cup tickets.
I’ll keep this post updated with all the UK-based World Cup ticket competitions I find – do leave a comment if you spot any new ones. If you live outside the UK, do a regular Twitter search and you’ll find quite a few giveaways running in various countries.
Check out my post How to win football tickets for more tips on finding competitions, plus details of current comps to win Premier League and Carabao/FA Cup tickets.
Qatar Airways – win World Cup opening match tickets
Win Business Class flights to Doha, accommodation and tickets to Qatar v Ecuador, Qatar v Senegal and one more World Cup match.
- To enter, head to www.qatarairways.com/InflightDelight and explore the virtual QSuite area by clicking – there are 18 things to find. When the time limit is up, you’ll be given the option to share your results on social media – a bronze medal gives you one draw entry, a silver gets you 2 and a gold result gets you 3 entries. You can only enter once!
Entrants must be 18 or over and a resident of United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Singapore, South Africa, Poland, Croatia,Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait,Pakistan, Nigeria, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Kenya, Tanzania, India, Iraq, Netherlands, South Korea, New Zealand, Serbia, Ghana or Morocco.
One prize winner will be selected on 26 September and another winner on 26 October 2022.
Beerhawk & Bud – win World Cup Semi-final tickets
Win flights, hotels, transfers, food, drink & tickets to both World Cup semi-final games for you and a guest of your choice thanks to Beerhawk. The prize includes economy-class flights to Qatar, five nights accommodation plus food & drink and activities organised by the promoter.
- To enter, buy any of the PerfectDraft or Budweiser products at www.beerhawk.co.uk/world-cup
- Purchase a Budweiser World Cup 24 300ml Bottle Mega Pack (1 entry)
- Purchase a PerfectDraft Budweiser 6l Keg (2 entries)
- Purchase a PerfectDraft machine (10 entries)
- You can also earn entries by referring a friend who then goes on to purchase a PerfectDraft (15 entries – a maximum of 4 referral entries per month)
- Finally, opt in to the prize draw on the order confirmation page
Entrants must be 21 or older and a UK resident. The cheapest option is the 24 bottle pack at £20.
Closing date for entries is 30 September 2022 – check full T&Cs here.
Budweiser on-pack promo – win World Cup Semi-final tickets
Budweiser’s instant win promotion gives you the chance to win 2020 prizes, consisting of: 2000 Free Beer vouchers worth £5, 10 PerfectDraft Machines and 10 Official England Shirts (entrants from Scotland and Wales will ONLY be eligible to win the PerfectDraft machines and not the shirts or vouchers).
All entrants go into the grand prize draw to win a trip to the World Cup. The prize includes economy class flights to Qatar, tickets to both semi-finals, accommodation in the Bud Hotel, food and drink, and activities.
- To enter, buy a flashed pack of Budweiser OR a pint/bottle in a bar or restaurant and either scan the QR code on pack or go directly to winwithbud.com/england
- Use your device to scan the Budweiser can, bottle or pint to verify your entry
- You’ll find out if you’ve won an instant prize, and also go into the main prize draw for the World Cup trip.
Entrants must be 21 or older and a GB resident. You can enter once a day.
Closing date for entries is 14 November 2022 – check full T&Cs here.
SumUp & Visa – win World Cup Final tickets
SumUp and Visa are giving you the chance to win one of three trips to the World Cup. The top prize winner gets a pair of hospitality Final tickets and Third place playoff tickets. Two runners up get a pair of hospitality tickets to two group stage matches (one winner will go to Portugal v Ghana and England v USA, the other winner will go to Spain v Germany and Brazil v Switzerland). Flights, accommodation at the Mondrian Doha (5 nights for the Final winner, 3 nights for the Group Stage winners) is included, plus pre-paid VISAs and other gifts.
- Purchase a SumUp card reader at sumup.co.uk/visa-campaign before 30 September 2022
- Accept at least 5 payments using the reader before 20 October 2022
- You’ll automatically be entered into the draw
This is open to residents of France, Germany and the UK aged 18 and older, and you can only enter once (so purchasing extra card readers will not earn you more entries). Check full details here.
I’ll be adding more World Cup ticket promotions to this list as they pop up – tell me about new ones in the comments!