Win two tickets to SuperLucky LIVE!
Yes, it’s the competition you’ve all been waiting for – you could be the lucky winner of a pair of tickets to my sold out SuperLucky LIVE comping day in Brighton, on Saturday 26 October 2019!
SuperLucky LIVE is going to be a great day out for compers – with entertainment, comping tips, and special guests including Jordon Cox (MSE), Steve Middleton (Compers News), Jeremy Stern (PromoVeritas) and successful comper (and busy prize unboxer!) Emma Gough.
There will be loads of prize-winning opportunities thanks to sponsors which include Quidco, Latest Deals, Compers News, Shopmium and Latest Free Stuff, plus an epic prize raffle raising funds for the amazing Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice.
If you’d like to join 160 other keen compers at this exciting event, here’s your chance to win a pair of tickets (worth £120). The ticket includes hot drinks, a buffet lunch and a goody bag as well as entry to all the day’s quizzes and competitions.
How to enter
For your chance to win, simply leave a comment on this blog post telling me why you love comping – please keep your comment to 50 words or less.
The most original and inspiring answer – as decided by myself and an independent judge – will win the tickets! Closing date is 20th June 2019.
If the winner has already bought a ticket to SuperLucky LIVE!, I will refund them £60, and also refund the cost of one of their nominated friend’s tickets too!
Please note that I may contact entrants to ask permission to use their comments to promote our wonderful hobby – this may be on SuperLucky, my social media channels or in my next book.
Thank you and good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize of a pair of tickets to SuperLucky LIVE.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- One entry per person
- Closing date for entries is 10.00pm GMT on 20.6.19
- Entrants must leave a comment on this blog post answering the question ‘Why do you love comping?’ in 50 words or less
- The most original and inspiring entry will be chosen by Di Coke and one other independent judge.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name and entry will be published on the SuperLucky blog and social media accounts.
- Two tickets will be sent by email to the winner.
- The promoter is SuperLucky, Brighton.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions