Win up to £10,000 in the Post Office Savings Prize Draw
Good news! The Post Office Monthly Savings Prize Draw is back for 2021, with thousands of pounds and hundreds of gift cards to be won!
To take part, you will need to put at least £1,000 in an eligible Post Office savings account and opt in to the prize draws. You can open a new account, or deposit at least £1,000 in an existing account. The promotion is advertised in Post Offices around the UK, and starts today, 18 January – there are three prize draws closing at the end of February, March and April 2021.
If you’re a regular viewer of my Prize Unboxing videos on YouTube, you might remember that I was lucky enough to win three separate prizes of a £100 One4All gift card in the 2020 promotion – so it’s definitely worth taking part, if you have £1,000 you can afford to invest for a few months (you can withdraw it after the promotion ends in April).
What you can win
Every month between February and April 2021, 205 prizes will be awarded at random to eligible savers who have opted in.
- 1 x £10,000 cash
- 4 x £2,500 cash
- 200 x £100 One4All gift cards
How to enter the Post Office Savings prize draw
The promotion is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
- Opt in to the prize draw by completing your details on the entry form at www.poprizedrawoptin.co.uk (you can do this before depositing your money!)
- Open an Instant Saver, Growth Bond, Easy Access Cash ISA or Fixed Rate Cash ISA account with the Post Office. You can do this in a branch or download a form at www.postoffice.co.uk/prizedraw and apply by post. Unfortunately, you can’t apply online or by phone!
- Deposit at least £1,000 into the account (existing customers can also take part by depositing at least £1,000 into an existing savings account) – apparently, if you deposit by card or cash, you will only be allowed to deposit £200, and will have to add the other £800 later (you can however, pay the full £1000 by cheque).
- After you’ve made your £1,000 deposit you will be entered into every monthly draw, as long as you have at least £1,000 in your account!
Prize draws will be held 14 days after the close date of each promotional period. Cash prize winners will be notified by phone, and One4All gift card winners will be notified by email or SMS. You can win just one cash prize, but can win multiple gift cards in different prize draws.