List of instant wins & daily draws
Here’s a list of current UK FREE instant win competitions, daily prize draws and lotteries – it’s updated every few days. Instant wins are probably the most exciting type of prize promotion, and are so easy to enter. I’ve won thousands of pounds of prizes in instant win comps, including holidays, event tickets and TVs!
If you also want to enter purchase-necessary instant wins and daily draws, check out my Compers Shopping List which gives you a list of all products which currently feature a prize promotion.
If you enjoy daily entry Click to Win comps check out my Click to Wins list.
With instant win games you’ll win a prize if you enter at a winning moment – with the daily draws, enter your details each day for a chance to win the daily prize, with lotteries you register and then need to check daily. The promotions are in closing date order with the ongoing ones at the end of each section.
Let me know in the comments if you spot a new instant win comp to add, or if any have finished – and of course, tell me if you’re a lucky winner.
Instant win competitions
You can enter these promotions every day:
- Yeo Valley Dairy-Go-Round
- Asahi & WeLoveSport – ends 28.10
- NEW! Pizza Company – ends 29.10
- Aqua Pura – ends 31.10
- Warsteiner – ends 31.10
- Jack Daniels Beat the Driver – ends 30.11
(Dorset Cereals Spin to Win is not currently running)
Instant wins & dailies on mobile apps
- There are multiple games on the Coca-Cola app you can play for FREE for the chance to enter prize draws and win thousands of prizes instantly. Find out more in my post Win prizes with the Coca-Cola app.
- Galaxy & Poundland win £100 – ends 18.10.23
Bauer Radio has two excellent daily prize draws, which you can enter for free by telephone up to 60 times daily. The competitions, Cash Register and Make Me A Winner, are only temporary and run for a month or so each time. Find out more in my posts How to enter Cash Register (for free!) and How to enter Make Me A Winner for free.
Register your details with these sites and then check the website daily to see if you’re the winner of a prize (I set my favourites to open automatically when I open my web browser each day). The winning daily entry is chosen from all registered users – if it’s you, there will be a button to claim.
These sites are funded by advertising and although you can subscribe to a daily reminder email, you don’t have to. Some prizes will roll over to the next day if unclaimed.
Pick My Postcode (previously Free Postcode Lottery) is well established and has several daily cash prizes up for grabs. PMP have given away over £1.5 million in prizes, and recently someone won their highest prize ever of £8,660.21! All you need to do is register your details at www.pickmypostcode.com* and check daily to see if your postcode is a winner!
In Your Area have a daily scratchcard with a prize of a £20 Amazon voucher (it rolls over to a maximum prize of £140 if not won) – to be eligible to win, you must have visited your local In Your Area feed in the previous 3 days. Log in and play the scratchcard at www.inyourarea.co.uk/scratch
Here are links to some other daily lottery sites:
- Sign up for Make Money Without A Job – £10 daily prize (accumulates if unclaimed)
- Sign up for Free Birthdate Lottery with your date of birth – £10 & £5 prizes
- Sign up for Freemojilottery – prize varies (worldwide entries)
- Sign up for Win a Dinner – various cash & voucher prizes
*Some of these links are affiliate or referral links, if you register with the sites I may get the chance to win extra bonuses. Thanks!
I haven’t included in this post:
- daily entries for a single prize (see my Blog Giveaways list and Click To Wins list for these)
- instant wins where the ‘prize’ is entry into a draw
- promotions where T&Cs state a purchase is required (regardless of whether a receipt is needed to claim the prize)
I’ll do my best to find and add new promotions as often as I can!
If you enjoyed this do check out these posts too: