Opt in to receive the SuperLucky email newsletter by filling out this form.
You can also get in touch with me via the contact form below…
Promoter or PR?
- I can create video and written content to promote your app or competition
- I’ll share your promotion, app or website on SuperLucky.Me, in my newsletter and to 20,000+ fans across Twitter and my Facebook groups
- We can work together to create an exclusive giveaway hosted on SuperLucky
- Invite me to present my Keynote on running a fair and successful promotion at your office
- I can offer bespoke advice and social media support for individual promotions
- I’m happy to do interviews – I’ve previously appeared on national and local radio, Right on the Money, BBC Breakfast TV and East Midlands Today, as well as in the Guardian, Daily Express, The Mirror, The People, Bella, the New Day, Saga, Metro, Avanti, Moneywise and Real People – see my album of photos at http://bit.ly/DiCokePress
- I’m also happy to speak at events – either about winning competitions or running them. I hosted sessions at BritMums Live and Blog On conferences on the Dos & Don’ts of Blog Giveaways, plus a Creative Competitions workshop at Blogstock festival.
- Please tell me if you win from a post on my blog or Facebook page – I love to hear about super lucky winners, and am happy to host guest posts from my readers!
- By all means get in touch with questions on specific promotions – but unfortunately I don’t have time to help everyone
- Join my compers mailing list by clicking here
- I’d be delighted to write guest posts for your website or feature on your podcast – see examples at Latest Deals, Be Clever With Your Cash, BritMums, From Pennies to Pounds, Spark and Fuse, Skint Dad, Retirement Matters, PromoVeritas and Your Hamper
- Please add your giveaways to my regular Blog Comp Linkys for more traffic – no back link required!
- Join my bloggers & promoters mailing list by clicking here